Announcement from the New Sith Order

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methrage, even if it was so, do you expect them to admit publicly?

Maybe not admit it, but they haven't denied it either. With their alliance philosophy of francoism/sith any denial they make wouldn't sound sincere anyways. I think their Sith teachings are to aim for the top and post messages meant to portray Citadel as the big villian at top that need to be taken down. I just find it amusing the OP mentions them keeping tabs on those expressing certain opinions against them, yet most posters who decide to openly express comments negative towards Citadel come from NSO. Sith aren't the only ones who are able to connect the dots when they see posters in high numbers of from an alliance express negative views of an alliance or bloc.

Maybe not admit it, but they haven't denied it either. With their alliance philosophy of francoism/sith any denial they make wouldn't sound sincere anyways. I think their Sith teachings are to aim for the top and post messages meant to portray Citadel as the big villian at top that need to be taken down. I just find it amusing the OP mentions them keeping tabs on those expressing certain opinions against them, yet most posters who decide to openly express comments negative towards Citadel come from NSO. Sith aren't the only ones who are able to connect the dots when they see posters in high numbers of from an alliance express negative views of an alliance or bloc.

Why waste time on plans you arent going to be able to pull off?

Or can we dotdotdot????

Your not going anywhere? I thought you might of just created NSO as a temporary AA for those in NPO who needed a break from the Karma War. :P

I find the tendency for previous leaders within the NPO to create new alliances with similar naming and built on the same concept of war and domination to be interesting, although it must be boring for alliances geared towards continuous war to not to be in a position to start wars and win.

Knowing NSO would love nothing more than the capability to take Citadel down, for what reason should Citadel leave you alone as you build towards that capability? Or can you convince me that you plan to grow to the top like GPA and the war mentality that was prevalent in NPO doesn't exist in NSO? Considering all your alliances are named after the New World Order with one world replaces I can't help but think your ambition is world domination with each one and by creating many of them you're able to appeal to a larger amount of alliances, as their similar cultures and roots will naturally cause the various Orders to be sympathetic and relate to each other.

I'm started to be reminded more and more of NPO when looking at NSO with your comments trying to scare people who speak their mind and don't like you. Even that strong will survive comment is starting to sound a bit like NPO's might makes right rhetoric coming from you. :(

I always find it amusing to see people treating the NSO as an alliance destined to become the next NPO. Besides your "knowing the NSO would love nothing more than the capability to take Citadel down" what evidence do you have that the NSO is even actually war like? They joined us in the Karma War out of friendship, they've done a couple of very limited wars against groups or peoples who went out of their way to offend them. Frankly I think you are confusing a themed government system and role play for the attitudes opinions, and policies of the alliance. The only reason I can think of that the NSO (or Frostbite for that matter, we seem to get put in this same situation) would try and attack Citadel or anyone else unprovoked is because some within Citadel keep propagating these dump conspiracy theories.

Anyways, just stirring things up a bit with that post out of boredom. I don't have a problem with NSO, but I'm watching you guys.

If you don't have a problem with our ally then why the heck are you trying to create problems with them? It's people like you, not Ivan or the NSO, that are going to cause a war that neither side wants any part of.

Your not going anywhere? I thought you might of just created NSO as a temporary AA for those in NPO who needed a break from the Karma War. :P

what

I find the tendency for previous leaders within the NPO to create new alliances with similar naming and built on the same concept of war and domination to be interesting, although it must be boring for alliances geared towards continuous war to not to be in a position to start wars and win.

what

Knowing NSO would love nothing more than the capability to take Citadel down, for what reason should Citadel leave you alone as you build towards that capability?

what

Or can you convince me that you plan to grow to the top like GPA and the war mentality that was prevalent in NPO doesn't exist in NSO? Considering all your alliances are named after the New World Order with one world replaces I can't help but think your ambition is world domination with each one and by creating many of them you're able to appeal to a larger amount of alliances, as their similar cultures and roots will naturally cause the various Orders to be sympathetic and relate to each other.

what

I'm started to be reminded more and more of NPO when looking at NSO with your comments trying to scare people who speak their mind and don't like you. Even that strong will survive comment is starting to sound a bit like NPO's might makes right rhetoric coming from you. :(

We are also lizard-men.

Knowing NSO would love nothing more than the capability to take Citadel down, for what reason should Citadel leave you alone as you build towards that capability? Or can you convince me that you plan to grow to the top like GPA and the war mentality that was prevalent in NPO doesn't exist in NSO? Considering all your alliances are named after the New World Order with one world replaces I can't help but think your ambition is world domination with each one and by creating many of them you're able to appeal to a larger amount of alliances, as their similar cultures and roots will naturally cause the various Orders to be sympathetic and relate to each other.

Mr. Methrage, nowhere in that comically amusing gem do you even come close to understanding who we are, our aims and goals, our community, our...well anything really. It instantly reminded me of the guy with the tin foil hat.

Anyways, just stirring things up a bit with that post out of boredom. I don't have a problem with NSO, but I'm watching you guys.

If you're pretending you don't have a problem with us then why the little speech? :huh: