Green Protection Agency Government

Presenting the latest lineup of dedicated and uber-neutral GPA Government Officials:

In addition to the usual GPA stalwarts, I'm pleased to call attention to four dynamic new (or newish) members who have taken on the challenge of government office:

wfyoung3 as Minister of Membership Compliance, succeeding M_a_C_a in this important position.

Durex1708, possibly the most productive recruiter in GPA history, as Director of Recruitment. He will be ably assisted by JDMcBoggs, who is also possibly the most productive recruiter in GPA history. :)

LordFish as Director of Trade, a speedy but logical step up given his enthusiastic work with the UJA trades program.

BrainViolation, noted for his hard work and versatility, as Minister of Economics. We all look forward to seeing how he puts his talents to use as MoE!

We're looking forward to getting to know you better so come by and visit our forums http://forums.cn-gpa.com/ or drop by our IRC channel, #GPA on Coldfront!

Current Government of the Green Protection Agency

gpa2-by-astarle.gif

Office of the Executive:

President - probablamenteno

(Outgoing - PDGray)

Vice President - Thomasj_tx

(Outgoing - Gamer_au42)

G.P.A. Cabinet

(Includes Office of the Executive):

Minister of Internal Affairs - Utracia

(Outgoing - Utracia)

Minister of Defense - Gorbie

(Outgoing - Shankus Maximus)

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Antonio Salovega VI

(Outgoing - Ouchneddnesscooooo)

Minister of Economics - BrainViolation

(Outgoing - Thomasj_tx)

Minister of Membership Compliance - wfyoung3

(Outgoing - M_a_C_a)

Board of Directors

(Non-Cabinet, Elected Officials):

Director of the Academy - GreenMachine

(Outgoing - probablamenteno)

Director of Communications - Hyperbad

(Outgoing - sanpedrodave)

Director of Recruiting - Durex1708

(Outgoing - dy Cazaril)

Director of Trade - LordFish

(Outgoing- Abwehrchef)

Congratulations GPA!

Also, that's a whole lotta turnover there.

Thanks for the well wishes!

Actually, we have been encouraging turnover. It gives our stalwart, long standing government members a chance for a breather. It also helps us develop a deeper bench for the future. Besides, almost all of the outgoing officials have either been voted into another position or will be assistants to the new officials to ensure continuity.

:D

Thanks for the well wishes!

Actually, we have been encouraging turnover. It gives our stalwart, long standing government members a chance for a breather. It also helps us develop a deeper bench for the future. Besides, almost all of the outgoing officials have either been voted into another position or will be assistants to the new officials to ensure continuity.

:D

^ This

And Thomas, don't forget to change your avatar, I believe it needs to be Joe Biden now :D

:wub: prob - Congrats mister president

Wow, Maca replaced? He's been MoMC for as long as I can remember... (hell, for as long as the position has existed!)

You're memory isn't quite as good as mine, but It has been Waaaaaaaay too long. I'd had done myself in years ago.

o/ MaCa

Good to see Prob taking on the presidency. I'm sure he'll do a good job.

You're memory isn't quite as good as mine, but It has been Waaaaaaaay too long. I'd had done myself in years ago.

o/ MaCa

He did take a break for a couple of terms around the time of the No CB war, IIRC.