Athens Government Announcement

Sir Paul

Athens actually had about half that many members at the start of the war. They merged somewhere towards the last month which just about doubled their size. With that in mind, I'd say their actual wars per member ratio is closer to 2.5, but I'd have to do a bit of extra legwork if you really want the actual value. Some of the other stats are inflated by member loss as well. It's still a well-written announcement as usual.

Edited by Penguin

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How petty.

I love it.

I'm not 100% sure but I think Canehda was in GR at least for the beginning of the war, and then he threw a tantrum and left. Some of those wars he fought might not have been with Athens, though I'm not sure how you've calculated this.

And that nation no longer exists, by the way.

Canehda was invovled in 5 simultaneous wars at the signing of the instrument of surrender, clearly in violation of the Athenian Paradigm. He has since been convicted and drank the hemlock.

He will not be missed.

This is a disgusting thread.

First you parade around your statistics like a common IC slut, then you completely ignore the greatest Pacifican of all time.

Depends on which definition you are using. :) (OOC: Ask Rep. Grayson)

Athens actually had about half that many members at the start of the war. They merged somewhere towards the last month which just about doubled their size. With that in mind, I'd say their actual wars per member ratio is closer to 2.5, but I'd have to do a bit of extra legwork if you really want the actual value. Some of the other stats are inflated by member loss as well. It's still a well-written announcement as usual.

Of course Penguin, merging is a great way of increasing score, and a major hedgemonic conflict is the perfect time to beef up on members. Again, I simply want to set the record straight that it is not war that causes Athens to grow, but our paradigm.

Depends on which definition you are using. :) (OOC: Ask Rep. Grayson)

This is another thing I hate; those who are so childish as to engage in "halloweening", making it so confusing that nobody can tell me apart from my imposters.

At least I know I'm doing something right, since everybody hates me. :)

Of course Penguin, merging is a great way of increasing score, and a major hedgemonic conflict is the perfect time to beef up on members. Again, I simply want to set the record straight that it is not war that causes Athens to grow, but our paradigm.

This man has uncovered our master plan! Wait till we force MK to merge with us shortly after the next war!

This is another thing I hate; those who are so childish as to engage in "halloweening", making it so confusing that nobody can tell me apart from my imposters.

At least I know I'm doing something right, since everybody hates me. :)

Preach it.

Halloween strikes again :v:

Also, I must admit, I rejoined Athens 3 days before the war started for the the sole reason of fighting against NPO, and I didn't declare on even a single NPO nation.

You have learned well Jack Diorno. That is why you are among my trusted.

It's a good paradigm; I wish I'd known about it sooner. Unfortunately, we can't all be on topiary. ^_^

Why would there be an exception?
I believe the rule is no ZI'ing, so ZI would indeed be an exception, deserved by the heinous act of engaging in 17 wars. Outrageous, and a complete waste of good Athenian resources! :ph34r: Edited by F15pilotX