Poseidon Withdrawal

Altheus

coolflagbyOmar2-1.jpg

The United Purple Nations hereby announces that it will be leaving the Poseidon MDoAP bloc. It states however (with the agreement of the PEACE bloc) that it will be staying as part of the PEACE ODP.

The reason for this movement is twofold, firstly that we have little kinship with some (certainly not all) members of the sphere and secondly we'd far prefer to concentrate on being good members of as few blocs as possible. Simple as that.

I strongly suspect that people will make up their own reasons as to why this is so, or quite possibly flame this thread. Well...that's up to you, but we know our reasons (and in fact have told you our reasons) and you may believe us or not.

We wish the Poseidon bloc the best of luck, recognise that we have many friends there and will continue to communicate on the Purple Unity boards. Feel feel to contact myself or the UPN foreign affairs team if you have any questions.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UPN: the next Stickman? :o

I cannot help but wonder, given UPN and Invicta's incredibly close relations, whether Invicta still intends to stay aboard Poseidon, or if they also have plans to leave.

Invicta has no plans to leave Poseidon.

And good luck to you, UPN.

Edited by Locke