CNRP World Map 1 Redux

iamthey

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please make the Federation of Pravus Ingruo white space on the map. Once Flying Scottsman releases the map for it, I will be claiming the Northern portion of Italy, with some exceptions. All those will be explained by him.

Would it be alright if I claimed the former Federation lands (sans North Carolina) as my protectorate, and annexed Florida, seeing as I am an immediate neighbor?

Edited by Germanic Republic

Would it be alright if I claimed the former Federation lands (sans North Carolina) as my protectorate, and annexed Florida, seeing as I am an immediate neighbor?

Once it is white space, it's free to whomever. I would prefer that at least some of it be kept open for new players, however, though once I leave it I really don't have much say over it.

Once it is white space, it's free to whomever. I would prefer that at least some of it be kept open for new players, however, though once I leave it I really don't have much say over it.

Fair enough. Furthermore, absolutely, I'd of course pay it forward, the courtesy that was granted me (twice).

I'm sad to see you go from the continent.

Edited by Germanic Republic

Aww, you just ruined mah sekrit planz to reroll in Pravus Ingruo's lands. :awesome:

lolkidding :P

Edited by JEDCJT

I claim the Aphrike Somalia protectorate.

No you don't....yet

Make a RP thread requesting that the protectorate have the ability to rule themselves, along with who your leader is, and other basic knowledge. This is just a formality for the beginning of the IC backstory for the region ruling itself.

No you don't....yet

Make a RP thread requesting that the protectorate have the ability to rule themselves, along with who your leader is, and other basic knowledge. This is just a formality for the beginning of the IC backstory for the region ruling itself.

This, that and I am building an Aphrike base on the shore. :v:

I wish to claim the former lands of Pravus Ingruo as a protectorate. I'll be posting a thread soon regarding it.

EDIT: Bah, scratch that. I'm still going to follow the above advice. Sorry for missing your post, Cali.

Well you sorta claimed it once Pravus said to mark it white space, so I dunno.

Late: While I sympathize with Junio, considering he has done to his credit a great job Rping; I recognize the fact that he has strayed too far away from CNRP rules to the point where he might as well not even be playing the game. That being said consider his wipe also mapmaker/OP recognized. (update pending)

Edited by iamthey

Update: http://g.imagehost.org/view/0488/IATupdate37

Just a few reminders about requesting updates.

*Do not make a request "in advance". Make sure any changes that are requested have sufficient RP to back them up. At the end of the day things are unpredictable, maybe you intended to post your DoE later that day, but got side tracked and delayed it for a week. In instances such as that when requests like that get added it just contributes to the aggregate inaccuracy of the map itself. Are links needed for all requests, no, (though its preferred) just make sure you have done the RP to back it up yourself.

*Please don't do any of the OOC deal making for land in here, it just confuses me when I do the update, handle it over RP.

*Try to make requests conform to first admin boundaries, or otherwise provide a map for reference (or ideally copy/paste). If provisions are not made it will mean that ultimately I'll just have to guess at what you want (which generally doesn't work out).

Edited by iamthey

It is inaccurate to refer to Welshgazza's nation as "Great Britain". This is a common mistake by Americans to assume that the "United Kingdom", "Great Britain", and "England" are all interchangeable. They are not. It would be like referring to people who live in New York as "Texans" or referring to Florida as "Greater California". This is not an attack on the map maker, just a clarification.

The nation should be named "The United Kingdom" as this is the name of Welshgazza's country. The proper name of course is "The United Kingdom of Greater Wales and Portugal" but the United Kingdom should work fine.

Merci Penchuck. I've noticed that for a while, but haven't been willing to say anything.

For clarification to all those that do not already know.

Great Britain = England, Scotland, and Wales.

United Kingdom = the above + Northern Ireland.

They are seperate nations. A little courtesy research does no harm.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=75788

And with him relocated to Switzerland, please mark

Deutscher Bund as Switzerland (Governor General)

and White Ruthenia as part of Belarus, with the exception of a dot next to Minsk marked "Valkurheim Free City"