CNRP World Map 1 Redux

iamthey

Geeze, looks like Sarah and I started the fad again... :P
Well if you want to really go back I guess you need to thank BR and KM :P

Please note the use of the word again in my post... ^_^

I don't think so. I'm the least advanced nation, and you are not stealing that title from me! :mad:

No, he's actively RP'd an isolated, technologically backwards state. He's got you beat there. ;)

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=75669

Cody Seb got banned, make Rheinmark protectorate of mine, please.

<.<

>.>

<.<

I may annex it in a week or two.

I think you should give it to vektor instead :v:.

Only 20% of my people can even read! My life expectancy is around 55. I'm pretty low down there.

Well, Thats not Technology, thats just how smart your people are :P Mines at 23 anyways. My life expectancy is a bit longer, I'd imagine since out people don't roll around in disease every day they live to an average age of 65. Which again isn't technology but how your people live. Technology wise I'm pre world war one.

Well, Thats not Technology, thats just how smart your people are :P Mines at 23 anyways. My life expectancy is a bit longer, I'd imagine since out people don't roll around in disease every day they live to an average age of 65. Which again isn't technology but how your people live. Technology wise I'm pre world war one.

Yeah, you got me there. I'm a whole Hodge-podge of years that stretch from the 30's up to the 70's. I think most of my stuff I try to concentate in the 50's.

Take into account that in ancient Rome, the average life expectancy was 63. This was according to two leading archaeological experts who taught my wonderful (*gags*) class. :P

Wait-what? Rome spent its time being the capital of the Roman Empire being besieged by friendly forces more often than not... If the average life expectancy in Rome was 63, what would it be outside the capital, 89? D:

Wait-what? Rome spent its time being the capital of the Roman Empire being besieged by friendly forces more often than not... If the average life expectancy in Rome was 63, what would it be outside the capital, 89? D:

It's a calculated aggregate average for the entire empire, not just the city of Rome. Rome was actually very, very civilized and advanced and mind you that they weren't as exposed to sickness like nowadays because travel was a lot more difficult at the time, and their bodies were hardier since they were exposed to more bacteria than today's common folk.

Well, while sanitation systems or standards in Rome were definitely not up to our own standards it was cleaner in a way. Filth that there was, was all biological waste and rot; now days we may not have human waste being tossed into the gutters, but we do have issues of industrial waste, and industrial air-contaminants, in many large cities there are smog problems, and many of the rivers in agricultural areas have algae overgrowth, and rotting undergrowth/fish due to all the fertilizers used. (None of which Rome shared). Not to mention the high sanitation standards in some low-income areas are definitely up to the standards of others. Anyway...

Update: http://g.imagehost.org/view/0140/IATupdate36