CNRP World Map 1 Redux

iamthey

No he didn't, my IG stats prove him wrong.

Also, i forgot to tell you my nation exists

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=333888

Your nation can exist all it wants to. It doesn't exist in CNRP-canon anymore.

The current map editor has the right to ban anyone from the map. It's been said before, and it's just been enacted. If you would like to follow the rules, please, read through the guidelines, and create a new nation.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's outlined in the OP. Check it out if you don't believe me.

From the OP:

NEVER demand the mapmaker update this. We take our precious time to make necessary changes, and add your requests when we have the ability to do so. Untoward demands or general rudeness toward the mapmaper will result in purging.

Junio Borghese hasn't demanded anything from iamthey. All I see are you people purging Junio Borghese without the consent of the mapmaker.

From the OP:

NEVER demand the mapmaker update this. We take our precious time to make necessary changes, and add your requests when we have the ability to do so. Untoward demands or general rudeness toward the mapmaper will result in purging.

Junio Borghese hasn't demanded anything from iamthey. All I see are you people purging Junio Borghese without the consent of the mapmaker.

:facepalm:

You don't follow CNRP rules, you don't get to partake in CNRP. Simple as that.

It's outlined in the OP. Check it out if you don't believe me.

Actually, i recall a rant about the contrary being true so as to prevent the mapmaker being able to do what he wants, when he wants. In the map link in the OP Junio is still there btw, Sargun's the one that made an update where Junio was white space.

Additionally, like it or not Junio was participating in an RP war between Libya and himself within 25 days of the purge, making it illegitimate as the very act of RPing a war cancels out the inactivity clause.

My two cents. Could be wrong though.

Edited by Amyante

Actually, i recall a rant about the contrary being true so as to prevent the mapmaker being able to do what he wants, when he wants. In the map link in the OP Junio is still there btw, Sargun's the one that made an update where Junio was white space.

Additionally, like it or not Junio was participating in an RP war between Libya and himself within 25 days of the purge, making it illegitimate as the very act of RPing a war cancels out the inactivity clause.

My two cents. Could be wrong though.

Junio is purged for not being part of CNRP canon for longer than 25 days. You can post and roleplay in other canons and areas all you like. Being inactive in CNRP canon for 25 days or more can result in a purge.

No he didn't, my IG stats prove him wrong.

Also, i forgot to tell you my nation exists

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=333888

All right then I want to ask this question. You have had no problems for the past four or five months constantly antagonizing nations ICly, you have held a colony that was taken away for IC reasons, as most colonies would be removed as well and now we are entrenched in this baw fest. This is what I want to know Juino a few question to understand your mode of reasoning because as you can see you are being accused from all sides and I want to know your points.

First, why did you go into Botha mode to begin with? I distinctively know that Italy did not start out in Botha mode, as you had RP allies in the GNR and were plotting against Bio. After the GNR fell I believe that you went into Botha mode, specifically because during Cent's blockade you refused to show any damage to your economy whatsoever. This was my first taste of your new RP, and I did not like it at all, not saying my opinion matters, I know all too well on this board that it doesn't. However, I want to know that while you're in Botha mode, does the world still spin? Meaning, does your Italy feel any effects of the outside world whatsoever. I will be honest, the cliquism in CNRP is a shame, but it has always been around. It didn't just start with an irc channel, it is a community, a community which believe it or not, you did have pull in with some of the IRC channels so to blame this specifically on everyone else would be an attack to nearly the entire CNRP community, even yourself. Just because people aren't in #cnrp, there are various other channels that people go in to hang out with those that are closest to them. I.E, in their clique.

It is a shame that it has come to this, however, people do not play by one person's rules when they RP. I have don't a lot of RPing on this forum and I have been fortunate enough to have many events go my way. Equally so, I have had many go in the other direction and I have to deal with it. Likewise, you have to learn to deal with negativity without causing a large problem. You have to be able to interact with the CNRP community however its ills if you want to really exist. I like your RP in Italy, I like the Hanseatic Boogy-Girl, but this constant crying and fighting with everyone isn't going to help. You have to understand that whether you are in Botha mode or not, that there is a world outside of Italy and that you have to interact with that world and that it demands that it interacts with you.

A lot of people wonder, we play CNRP, how much is CN and how much is RP. I can tell you this right now: CNRP is a community of players of the game cybernations who have come together to create a central storyline that is centered around their nations. Due to the highly volatile nature of the world and RPing in general and the world in general, the world here is constantly changing. This world is a cybernations world that there are the essence of Cybernations, but exists in its own universe, the RP is that universe and if you are part of the RP you must understand and respect the dealings with the other nations in the 'RP' world. Therefore you must abide by the idea that is CNRP, if you do not that you are doing this only for spite, you belong in CNRP, but you have to act as the way you did in Azerbaijan and so forth, not saying that the world doesn't spin outside of Italy.

Refusal to follow even the most basic and important CNRP rules and RPing it your way while refusing to recognize other RPers' declaration of war unless if they attack IG and get their IG nation stomped flat (which violates the "failure to recognize a war=purged from map" rule) =...

Why should you remain on CNRP map if you aren't even RPing anything within CNRP basic rules?

Edited by HHAYD

It sure is a good thing that Botha is making that handy "Botha-Mode Guide" to prevent this from happening in the future.

Any-who, I don't care for Junio Borghese's removal from the map because it should have been a GM action, not a map maker action (Especially when it isn't even the usual mapmaker). On top of it, I really disagree with anyone being Forcefully Removed from CNRP's map; we have wars for a reason, we have rules for a reason, if people don't follow them, they should be punished to either annexation or penalties (Respectively). Forcefully Removing people from the RP is kind of a backwards way of handling things, and it is just going to bring up a lot more situation where people can get Forcefully Removed for silly reasons (See Uberstein ignoring the Nords).

However, I see merit and logic behind Junio Borghese being booted from the map, and regardless of whether or not I agree with the actions around his CNRP Forceful Removal, he had to know he wouldn't be on the map much longer the way he RPs.

Good day.

EDIT: I may have used the word "Banned" a bit too liberally. Replaced it with "Forcefully Removed"

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

It sure is a good thing that Botha is making that handy "Botha-Mode Guide" to prevent this from happening in the future.

Any-who, I don't care for Junio Borghese's removal from the map because it should have been a GM action, not a map maker action (Especially when it isn't even the usual mapmaker). On top of it, I really disagree with anyone being banned from CNRP, we have wars for a reason, we have rules for a reason, if people don't follow them, they should be punished to either annexation or penalties (Respectively). Banning people from the RP is kind of a backwards way of handling things, and it is just going to bring up a lot more situation where people can get banned for silly reasons (See Uberstein ignoring the Nords).

However, I see merit and logic behind Junio Borghese being booted from the map, and regardless of whether or not I agree with the actions around his CNRP banning, he had to know he wouldn't be on the map much longer the way he RPs.

Good day.

No problem then, he's not banned from CNRP.

Any-who, I don't care for Junio Borghese's removal from the map because it should have been a GM action, not a map maker action (Especially when it isn't even the usual mapmaker). On top of it, I really disagree with anyone being banned from CNRP, we have wars for a reason, we have rules for a reason, if people don't follow them, they should be punished to either annexation or penalties (Respectively). Banning people from the RP is kind of a backwards way of handling things, and it is just going to bring up a lot more situation where people can get banned for silly reasons (See Uberstein ignoring the Nords).

However, I see merit and logic behind Junio Borghese being booted from the map, and regardless of whether or not I agree with the actions around his CNRP banning, he had to know he wouldn't be on the map much longer the way he RPs.

Good day.

Junio is not "banned" from CNRP. If he decides to interact with the community once again and not do use his corrupted Botha mode (which he is more than welcome to do the in the Game-Relate RP subforum), he is more than free to reroll on the map. He has just been wiped from the map.

Also, consider the wipe GM-approved.

I think there was a misunderstanding as to what land I granted to Kitex. I stated he could have the "Northwest Territories"... which actually refers to the IRL Canadian province - not the geographical Northwest portion of my protectorate:

706px-Northwest_Territories,_Canada.svg.png

I'm pretty sure N Reeki re-rolled (as some Asian nation) too so mark Damacius a Vinilandese Protectorate.

Edited by V The King

I think there was a misunderstanding as to what land I granted to Kitex. I stated he could have the "Northwest Territories"... which actually refers to the IRL Canadian province - not the geographical Northwest portion of my protectorate:

706px-Northwest_Territories,_Canada.svg.png

I'm pretty sure N Reeki re-rolled (as some Asian nation) too so mark Damacius a Vinilandese Protectorate.

Whatever that highlighted area is, the northernmost part of it belongs to me.

Grøenlandia's territories of Archangelsk, Atyrau, and La Palma should be marked as Caucasia.

Locations

Archangelsk: purple speck in northern Slavorussia

Atyrau: Purple speck on the Caspian coast

La Palma: Grøenlandia's Canary Island