Bel Air attacks Boy

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/me forsees this who not business to become a new meme... >_<

God I hope not. <_<

And I think this picture sums up this thread quite nicely, not because of what MK was trying to say (hey, you gotta stick up for your allies), but how they said it:

normal_colbert_headdesk.jpg

God I hope not. <_<

And I think this picture sums up this thread quite nicely, not because of what MK was trying to say (hey, you gotta stick up for your allies), but how they said it:

normal_colbert_headdesk.jpg

Here at the Mushroom Kingdom we take a strong stance on protecting our allies, especially for Boy. I don't think you understand the depths of our friendship. If you don't like that, sorry!

haters-gonna-hate.gif

I don't think you understand the depths of our friendship. If you don't like that, sorry!

Actually, I do understand/like the commitment. Completely. I have no problem with you defending an ally. If I were in your shoes, I'd do the exact same thing. (B'sides, I like MK more than Bel Air, because at least MK is allied to Vanguard/GR/Polaris.)

Just the "who not?" thing is driving me batty. :P 's what I meant by "how you said it."

Gah, I suck at explaining myself. I'll just shut up now. :ph34r: Apologies if I came across as hatin' on MK's principles, because I was not trying to. I'd be a hypocrite for doing so after being on your side in WotC.

Edited by Uralica

Actually, I do understand/like the commitment. Completely. I have no problem with you defending an ally. If I were in your shoes, I'd do the exact same thing. (B'sides, I like MK more than Bel Air, because at least MK is allied to Vanguard/GR/Polaris.)

Just the "who not?" thing is driving me batty. tongue.gif 's what I meant by "how you said it."

Gah, I suck at explaining myself. I'll just shut up now. ph34r.gif

the nation of a boy is the best and the nation will be a plague on a not boy so the boy will come at last and in a final the boy will be death to your boy

We were too busy gloating over our superior pixels to attempt real diplomacy.

:)

Please every now body serious be stop Quiziotle and like do.

(Rookie tip: don't ruin this trainwreck with anything reasonable. Thanks.)

Pricipal . Caught sayof school that has stoped Handstandsing " See, told ya so" Is He dead or not. CNN Says yes. St. Pete Times Looking for chads -OR- "hello, I am write single to salute and wait for answer again"

Incomprehensibabble!