An Announcement from Karma

Archon

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cringe when I see the "good behaviour" line.

I just see it as scolding, patronization, and condescension.

TPF engaged in the best behaviour possible, and in a manner unmatched by most.

Their good behaviour was (and is) a refusal to back down from their principals. It will take them far.

At any rate, gratz again to all involved!

Edited by PrideAssassin

Their good behaviour was (and is) a refusal to back down from their principals. It will take them far.

Um, I think the rest of the announcement and the remainder of the topic's posts are ample reminder that we hardly hold them in low regard.

I'm just going to throw out there that that last bit is simply terrifying. :ph34r:

Oh Arsenal, you're absolutely hilarious sometimes. I'm not even being sarcastic.

Awesome to see TPF released from terms. Merciful and generally excellent decision from Archon and co. Wouldn't expect anything less from NV though... sup Nelchael? :wub:

I really am glad to see TPF released from terms. I hope your rise from the ashes goes swiftly and smoothly. TCK's job isn't done yet I'm guessing.

Disappointing. I was hoping this was a re-declaration of war to live up to the "just as bad" nonsense.

Viet-TPF? :P

Well deserved TPF, here's to a better TPF-PC relationship in the future.

I must say that this is nice to finally see. I'm not sure how TPF feels about it though. As I'm sure you know, both sides need to want better relations in order for it to happen. ;)

You, sir, are a credit to your alliance. They are very fortunate to have you.

You are a man of both wisdom and honor. I am glad to have gotten to know you over the past months.

And I give my full agreement to your statement, TCK is one of a kind. Couldn't ask for a greater friend and colleague. We are truly lucky to have him within the federation.

Or we could be saying "Thanks for not making things difficult after you surrendered"

Or we could be saying "Thanks for not making things difficult after you surrendered"

No, I'm pretty sure I was replying to the post directly above mine. :) The one that said something like "good behaviour starts when you're out of prison and nobody's looking"

This is why quotes exist, I believe. I'll peruse that option in the future.

oops