Archon

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm so happy to see this.

Yall are such respectable sincere alliances, I'm happy to finally see this signed.

o/MK

o/Polar

P.S. More nukes plz!

Seeing as neither of the alliances that signed this treaty have ever broken a treaty, and they're all very well liked by a majority of people on Bob, I'd say that this is a very accurate statement.

Thanks, Muff.

So much work has gone into this treaty over such a long period of time, today is a proud day for Polaris and we are well pleased to have the Kingdom as close friends.

o/ Mushrooms (I will never type 'shrooms ...whoops just did)

o/ Polaris

May our nukes block out the sun

Then we will fight in the snow.

Althought I'm now on the "other" side I'm glad to see this. My sincere congrats to Polaris and MK on this.

Edited by The AUT

What a fantastic treaty! And what a fantastic number of nukes! As Azaghul said, this is incredible considering where MK and Polar were a year ago.

As for whoever mentioned the tremendous number of signatures on this - we don't usually have so many, but I think everybody wanted to get their name on this, myself included.

MK <3's NpO - |-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| - this much, which coincidentally is how big our collective e-peen now is.

Edited by Tequila Mockingbird

I'll remember that when the tables turn sometime in the future! as for sending NPO anything, it was aimed at MK.

really?

i mean really?

you're seriously calling out The Mushroom Kingdom for receiving reparations? i mean c'mon, I'm willling to bet that if you totaled the amount of reps that MK has shelled out over the years, its a tiny bit bigger than what TPF got.

so, quit your crying <_<

I love me some polar and MK aint so bad themselves so :wub: all around on this treaty!!!

really?

i mean really?

you're seriously calling out The Mushroom Kingdom for receiving reparations? i mean c'mon, I'm willling to bet that if you totaled the amount of reps that MK has shelled out over the years, its a tiny bit bigger than what TPF got.

so, quit your crying <_<

I love me some polar and MK aint so bad themselves so :wub: all around on this treaty!!!

All the reparations we've gotten from this war have been directly based on reparations either MK or C&G paid in the noCB war to those alliances, TPF included.