Zhadum reveals NPO information: organized logs

Viluin

All i can say is, it is fascinating how delusional NPO was about this war. I thought that you at least knew the beast named MDP web you helped create and could analyse it properly. Obviously, you failed hard. Serves you right for signing a buttload of treaties that didnt mean jack.

+ they used the 'keep your friends close and your enemies even closer' tactics. They should have known 50%+ of their MDP's were useless.

Edit: typos

Edited by erikz

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean no offense, but you made no sense at all whatsoever just now.

I can take no offense as I havent the slightest clue what you are trying to say.

Not at all. Many of those branded traitors refused to turn traitor even after being labeled as such and tossed on the street (hi musso, kat, ivan). Most of these so-called traitors are fabricated. In fact all they did was dissent (or in Seerow's case ... well, I still don't know what he did).

You (and the other gentleman that replied to me, sorry, I lost this message in composition and restarted and decided no need to quote both) didnt understand what I was saying.

You are talking about those that turned traitor to Pacifica.

I was pointing out that there is another class of traitor as well - those who turned traitor for Pacifica.

There may be no direct connection, but as someone who believes that ideas matter, I find it hard to believe the latter doesnt at least indirectly increase the former, even if only through subconscious influence. If you've seen a dozen people come through the door with log-dumps and get positions of honour and respect by doing it, that doesnt make you more likely to do log-dumps yourself when the situation seems ripe for it? Seems to me it would.

I am particularly amused by several of the ''revelations''. I would love to tell the world the real stories of the mighty Order, our beloved big brother, but what kind of trash dumps privileged information so easily?

Firstly, Zha, as a basic life lesson, if you treat people like dogs rather than friends, if you try to replace them with your traitorous plants, if you repeatedly refuse to offer any degree of respect or even a scintilla of honesty, you could hardly be surprised when things don't work out as you planned.

Pacifica, I was always happy to defend you, the trouble is your IOs wanted to be the big tough guys yet again, ignoring everything that they had been told. Only an absolute moron could have read the lineup like they did, despite all the credible intelligence they were allowed to have, they arrogantly believed your own press and charged headlong into something they had failed to understand. You and your leadership treated me like a conspirator against you, dismissed what I said as motivated by some other agenda, but the truth is I was right... wasn't I? Come on Zha, admit that you actually knew the real lineup at least a month before and chose to ignore the truth? I didn't think so. That Karma lineup rubbish you spewed out was exactly that, complete and utter rubbish.

Honestly, Polaris was ready to help you, but once again you carried on like the arrogant and petulant children I had found over a period of time to be. The fact that I also had access to the logs showing you directly attempting to remove me from the leadership of Polaris and lying to me several times about it may have sealed the fate. Your spy boy forgetting there were still Polars in the channel was a master stroke of diplomacy.

You had a chance with me and you blew it numerous times, but out of respect for the Orders I persevered. I knew then you had active spies within my alliance and I know you still do. You confirming that the NPO is using the information puts us in an interesting situation now doesn't it.

How many times do you think I should be overlooking your arrogant intrusion where you do not belong? Your assertion that Polaris is coming for you makes me laugh as we are just waiting for you to come for us. You are of course really pushing the limits right now though aren't you. Do you think it would be a good idea to dismiss your spy about now?

Then why are we surrounded on all sides by fear and hatred, particularly fear?

Have you even read this thread? I challenge you to count five posts that convey fear.. Hell, find one. You are a laughing stock. This information is nothing new to anyone and just further sullies your reputation. Constantly using the, 'why are you all still talking about us!?!?!' argument to justify your own deluded ideas of current political relevance are, quite honestly, mind boggling, and rather pathetic.

Then you've just made my point. Pacifica is far from irrelevant.

I don't know what point he just made but it sure as hell wasn't 'Pacifica is far from irrelevant.' If relevance is the new buzzword these days then lets set a measurement for it: number of pages in latest thread/members in alliance. You might've just passed GGA, as they try to lie low, but you're still no where near the relevance of GGA a few months ago. You're nearing ODN's level, and you're still no where near purple.

I have no clue what you did to earn (earn is definitely not the word I'm looking for here is it...) that inflated sense of self-importance you have, but it's getting seriously old, seriously fast. MCXA member, self proclaimed Vox spy, failed alliance leader.. NPO member. Seriously, get off your high horse, it's tragic.

Have you even read this thread? I challenge you to count five posts that convey fear.. Hell, find one. You are a laughing stock. This information is nothing new to anyone and just further sullies your reputation. Constantly using the, 'why are you all still talking about us!?!?!' argument to justify your own deluded ideas of current political relevance are, quite honestly, mind boggling, and rather pathetic.

I don't know what point he just made but it sure as hell wasn't 'Pacifica is far from irrelevant.' If relevance is the new buzzword these days then lets set a measurement for it: number of pages in latest thread/members in alliance. You might've just passed GGA, as they try to lie low, but you're still no where near the relevance of GGA a few months ago. You're nearing ODN's level, and you're still no where near purple.

I have no clue what you did to earn (earn is definitely not the word I'm looking for here is it...) that inflated sense of self-importance you have, but it's getting seriously old, seriously fast. MCXA member, self proclaimed Vox spy, failed alliance leader.. NPO member. Seriously, get off your high horse, it's tragic.

I referred not to the comments in this announcement. I'm talking about the general attitude this community has towards Pacifica. With regard to my supposed 'sense of self-importance' all I can say is that I am not important and never claimed to be.

Not at all. Many of those branded traitors refused to turn traitor even after being labeled as such and tossed on the street (hi musso, kat, ivan). Most of these so-called traitors are fabricated. In fact all they did was dissent (or in Seerow's case ... well, I still don't know what he did).

Proud traitor reporting in emot-gbsmith.gif

[19:18:11] <mushi> who was NPO best ally?
[19:20:14] <+Zhadum> The only secret term I may or may not know about was Ivan stepping down as Emperor following GPW might have been one, it was rumored to be but I was never told
[19:20:27] <+Zhadum> Best ally?  Invicta probably
[19:20:33] <+Zhadum> Maybe SSSW18
[19:20:59] <+Zhadum> They jumped straight into the war with barely having to be asked
[19:20:54] <+Francesca[NPO]> TPF would probably be our bestally..
[19:21:08] <+Zhadum> Nah, TPF tried to **** us until mhawk came back
[19:21:20] <+Zhadum> If mhawk were to ever leave, TPF wouldn't even be an ally

This would be the TPF that mhawk left to fight for NPO, but TPF members said "no, we will be fighting too"

Have you even read who actually has been speaking in the logs or are you just that dense?

I read the logs completely and wasn't surprised about most of the things Zha'dum had said to the others in the channel. My point is, we haven't learned anything we didn't know before. And if you couldn't predict a power struggle coming sooner or later after the Karma war, you should have. Moo has been at the top of NPO for god knows how long and it's only reasonable for the body and his own IO's to defy him after loosing a major war, seeking for the change they deem necessary to return Pacifica to its former glory.

Only thing I didn't know was that GGA had asked NPO to kill VE, and that's because I wasn't playing at the time. It only makes sense that they would, wanting to be the #1 alliance in Green.

The fact remains that there's nothing more interesting to talk about in BOB than something that somehow relates to Pacifica. :o 21 Pg's

-

I am particularly amused by several of the ''revelations''. I would love to tell the world the real stories of the mighty Order, our beloved big brother, but what kind of trash dumps privileged information so easily?

Firstly, Zha, as a basic life lesson, if you treat people like dogs rather than friends, if you try to replace them with your traitorous plants, if you repeatedly refuse to offer any degree of respect or even a scintilla of honesty, you could hardly be surprised when things don't work out as you planned.

Pacifica, I was always happy to defend you, the trouble is your IOs wanted to be the big tough guys yet again, ignoring everything that they had been told. Only an absolute moron could have read the lineup like they did, despite all the credible intelligence they were allowed to have, they arrogantly believed your own press and charged headlong into something they had failed to understand. You and your leadership treated me like a conspirator against you, dismissed what I said as motivated by some other agenda, but the truth is I was right... wasn't I? Come on Zha, admit that you actually knew the real lineup at least a month before and chose to ignore the truth? I didn't think so. That Karma lineup rubbish you spewed out was exactly that, complete and utter rubbish.

Honestly, Polaris was ready to help you, but once again you carried on like the arrogant and petulant children I had found over a period of time to be. The fact that I also had access to the logs showing you directly attempting to remove me from the leadership of Polaris and lying to me several times about it may have sealed the fate. Your spy boy forgetting there were still Polars in the channel was a master stroke of diplomacy.

You had a chance with me and you blew it numerous times, but out of respect for the Orders I persevered. I knew then you had active spies within my alliance and I know you still do. You confirming that the NPO is using the information puts us in an interesting situation now doesn't it.

How many times do you think I should be overlooking your arrogant intrusion where you do not belong? Your assertion that Polaris is coming for you makes me laugh as we are just waiting for you to come for us. You are of course really pushing the limits right now though aren't you. Do you think it would be a good idea to dismiss your spy about now?

...private channels ftw?

I never really did take the traitor talk seriously, because I could honestly not give a damn what a small minority of delusional idiots think. I still have a good relationship with a lot of people within Pacifica.

Only thing I didn't know was that GGA had asked NPO to kill VE, and that's because I wasn't playing at the time. It only makes sense that they would, wanting to be the #1 alliance in Green.

Heh. That's when I and a few others finally lost faith in Pacific. When it became policy to let other alliances call the shots for us. Most of the problems Xha has outlined were apparent then: factionalisation, FA department running amok, fighting amongst the IOs, cronyism, etc. It's why I giggle when I see these three-month Pacificans making the little "we're trying to make change from the inside" quips. Naivety is cute.

I never really did take the traitor talk seriously, because I could honestly not give a damn what a small minority of delusional idiots think. I still have a good relationship with a lot of people within Pacifica.

So do I.

Funny thing about being a traitor: you find out who your friends really are.

Edited by Elyat

I knew then you had active spies within my alliance and I know you still do.

Where did Zha in his logs said NPO has a spy in your alliance? Further more, if we did wouldn't then Zha be more informed and knew you "weren't coming for us", or the rest of the IOs?

You confirming that the NPO is using the information puts us in an interesting situation now doesn't it.

Well you could alway declare on BS and prove Zha right.

I know he would like that.

Grubby, Grub, Grub, Grubby boy, now speaking honestly it all always just seemed to me how your ego is hurt by our IOs that don't take you as "magnificently" as you would like. I always had that impression. Don't know how right on my money I am on that, but I certainly didn't miss by far I think its all more personal then anything else. This is my wild speculation for this month.

Also this all is fun, though, needs more hate.

Edited by Branimir

Is anyone else getting immense pleasure out of watching Francesca bring her exact same old, tired, rambling, say-nothing posts to the NPO? It's like where she should have been the whole time... and the fact that she's still with them. Wow, a new record.

Oh, yes, fran, lets dish her now some more.

Yes, she was all right when she was anti NPO, but now she just sucks, right? I so totally get it,..

How DARE you? I would never say she is right...

No man, its all goood. Dont let me interrupt yet another bashing of a individual.

Please do hate along wherever and however you like,...that makes you look so much better.

Edited by Branimir

Best part for me were the pacifican projections about who would side with who. You would have had the hitchhikers and paradoxians at your side if you did not decide to excluse us from the Q meeting.

Nah, we would have still attacked had they invited us and still hit during our negotiations.  Really, any sort of attack given that CB was inappropriate and hypocritical and would not have garnered much support from us (on top of completely incompetent).

...private channels ftw?

This must be a joke. Did you even read what he said? Why would anyone feel inclined to respect the wishes of those who have offered nothing but a healthy dosage of disrespect? If you want to avoid bad things getting out then here's an idea out of left-field - don't treat people like crap! That would probably be a better strategy than repeatedly treating people like crap and then arrogantly expecting them to keep everything under a cloak of secrecy just to prevent the public embarrassment that you so deserve. Yep.

Edited by Aimee Mann