Alright heres my dreamteam:

FA: Lord Sharpe, Syzygy, Ejayrazz, Feanor, Dilber, Shamshir

Military: Liquid Mercury, Me (heh), Boondock, Crymson, AlmightyGrub

Internal: Steelrat, Bob Janova, Walkerninja, Omas Nams, Han Fei Zi, Egwaterboy

Propaganda: Inferno

In no particular rank or order.

e: totally forgot Eg. Awesome man.

Edited by HellAngel

Easy. Note: this list assumes these players would return to former levels of activity. The gov setup doesn't name the positions, but just shows everyone's general departments. For example, my propaganda and recruitment guys aren't making important decisions, so they aren't really part of the government; they just work for it. They're just making sure to collect nations and make the alliance look great/cool/amazing/hilarious/honorable...

Government:

Leader: JoshuaR (What kind of alliance leader says his dream government doesn't include himself at its head? Otherwise, perhaps that alliance leader might wish to resign and join another alliance...)

Mr. Pink: Electron Sponge (If you think this is an odd choice, perhaps. But when he gets into it, he is very successful. We all loved the Tattler and his work with Vox. We loved/hated him as tyrant of the NpO... Mr. Pink is my general title for, uh, just part of the alliance and with a loud voice that I like to listen to.)

Department Leaders: (Anyway, this is the REAL easy part. The only wild card is Bilrow at Recruitment, simply because I don't know who is good at recruitment. I'm certainly not; I don't even try. But Bilrow recruited as head of GGA, as NPO grunt, as...)

War: Diskord

Treasury: (DAC)Syzygy

Diplomacy: Dilber

Propaganda: Sir Paul, mpol777, Schattenmann, Hime Themis (multiple because each has an important role. If I were to choose just ONE head of the department, it would be Sir Paul. The rest could be senior writers, perhaps.)

Recruitment: Bilrow

EDIT: Aw crap, I'd also add Archon to the propaganda department.

Why exactly is Bilrow head of Recruitment? You'd want someone people generally like.

Hmm...

Leader - grahamkeatley (he has led TOOL for 3 years and we haven't done so badly and still exist, he is a great leader and I'm simply cannot find myself to put another person in the position because I love TOOL and he made it what it is today).

HoF - atora

HoIA - KingsIndian

HoW - FinsterBaby

HoFA - myself (I like FA too much, wouldn't want to be leader xD)

HoE - Turetel

I saw that, not bad but "What would Heinous do?" could be pretty funny. If you promise to keep Mia and her huggles away, its on. :P

They can't stop me from huggling you! It makes you speechless and shocked that people actually like you. I'll never stop huggling you.

Good to see some people using old names who were amazing, but unfortunately are constricted to RL.

I would choose LM as my MoW and MoAS.

Anyone who can guess what MoAS is gets 3m right away.

Minister of [ooc] Anal Sex [ooc]. Lol. Also see what your position is on my fantasy draft on page 9 iirc.

I have to admit, I'm a big fan of this one. And I like how Hoo was left out...priceless! :D

Here would be my fantasy lineup (from my own personal experiences btw):

Triumvirate: KaitlinK (even though she left MA, still :wub: her)

Triumvirate: Hebrin (back in his CON days, he was awesome, now he's retired and resting in the VA old folks home)

Triumvirate: Slayer99 (yeah, controversial, but back before he was declared EBIL he was a great leader)

MoIA: The Big Bad (gotta love TBB)

MoEcon: Jenko (he was once a member of VA, and from first hand experience, he's quite good)

MoRecruiting: IronMan (on the exception that he's not allowed to TALK to anyone but new recruits)

MoD: Bill n Ted (he was a great MoW back in his IRON days)

MoFA: Crushtania (the man kicks some serious $@!)

Senate:

Van Hoo III (dont think I need to elaborate here)

Schattenman (knew him from our OPP days when he was in PURGE, he has an addictive personality that would be an asset)

Voodoo Nova (known him for quite some time, every alliance he goes to seems to succeed)

Mila (she's just great)

Mrott (have had the honor to work beside him for nearly 2 years. Bunch of great ideas and the driest sense of humor in CN would keep you on your toes)

I'm excluding myself because, well, I'm not that vain :D

wtf why aint i on here :(

Emperor - Me :P

Regent - Tygaland or Archon

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Tygaland or Archon

Minister of Defense - Ivan Moldavi

Minister of Internal Affairs - Schattenmann

Minister of Commerce - Myworld

Minister of Strong Arming - Umbrae

Minister of Propaganda - [OOC]That guy who made all the epic images for NPO who doesn't play anymore[/OOC]

Imperial Advisers - mpol, Mary the Fantabulous, Van Hoo III, XRCatD, AirMe, Bros, Pmac627 and maybe a few more, not sure

Why exactly is Bilrow head of Recruitment? You'd want someone people generally like.

"The only wild card is Bilrow at Recruitment, simply because I don't know who is good at recruitment. I'm certainly not; I don't even try. But Bilrow recruited as head of GGA, as NPO grunt, as..."

^I mean in the sense of just mass recruiting guys to join the alliance. Anyone who knows the game better and knows more about Bilrow is going to just join on the basis of ES, Dilber, Syzygy, mpol, Schatt, Sir Paul, Archon, etc.

And people in alliances With Bilrow tend to like him, no? So once the recruits are in and we build them into the model citizens that we'd like them to be, only THEN will they see how the rest of the world sees Bilrow. But it won't matter because by then they'll have made their own decision.

Again, though, Bilrow is just about the only person I've seen recruit All The Time. Those recruitment message threads always include one from Bilrow. Just goes to show you that he's always recruiting.

Ugh Hime Themis is so confusing I can't understand him/her to the point I don't even know if it's a him or her. :unsure:

I don't have any trouble understanding her. Just tack "Gentle Persons" at the top, and a signature at the bottom, and you've got a normal message with flowery language.

But yeah, as far as the head of the department, it definitely has to go to Sir Paul. And with a crack team including Schattenmann, Hime Themis, mpol777, and Archon, there wouldn't be a soul out there that could not be in love with the alliance, even with Bilrow. ;)

"The only wild card is Bilrow at Recruitment, simply because I don't know who is good at recruitment. I'm certainly not; I don't even try. But Bilrow recruited as head of GGA, as NPO grunt, as..."

^I mean in the sense of just mass recruiting guys to join the alliance. Anyone who knows the game better and knows more about Bilrow is going to just join on the basis of ES, Dilber, Syzygy, mpol, Schatt, Sir Paul, Archon, etc.

And people in alliances With Bilrow tend to like him, no? So once the recruits are in and we build them into the model citizens that we'd like them to be, only THEN will they see how the rest of the world sees Bilrow. But it won't matter because by then they'll have made their own decision.

Again, though, Bilrow is just about the only person I've seen recruit All The Time. Those recruitment message threads always include one from Bilrow. Just goes to show you that he's always recruiting.

I don't have any trouble understanding her. Just tack "Gentle Persons" at the top, and a signature at the bottom, and you've got a normal message with flowery language.

But yeah, as far as the head of the department, it definitely has to go to Sir Paul. And with a crack team including Schattenmann, Hime Themis, mpol777, and Archon, there wouldn't be a soul out there that could not be in love with the alliance, even with Bilrow. ;)

The NPO uses a parser to make lists. These lists are very, very easy to send out. Most alliances have them these days, from what I hear. And actually... no. Just because you're in an alliance with Bilrow means you exactly like him. I know of many people in the Order who do not particularly like him.

Minister of [ooc] Anal Sex [ooc]. Lol. Also see what your position is on my fantasy draft on page 9 iirc.

I legitimately had around 13 people guessing, yet you got it on the first try.

See people, that is true anal sex love right thur. The nation Ejayland encourages anal sex to its people with LM.

Also, LOL.

Sovereign: Ivan Moldavi

Secretariat

General Secretary: Dilber

General Secretary: Tygaland

General Secretary: Archon

Foreign Secretary: Salmia

--Ambassadorial Undersecretary: Scipio Africanus

--Propaganda Undersecretary: Sir Paul

--Intelligence Undersecretary: Electron Sponge

Internal Secretary: Van Hoo III

--Media Undersecretary: Victori

--Recruitment Undersecretary: Grahamkeatley

Military Secretary: LiquidMercury

--Military Undersecretary: Diskord

--Military Undersecretary: Anthony

Economic Secretary: Atora

--Treasury Undersecretary: Matt Miller

--Resource Undersecretary: iMatt15

--Technology Undersecretary: Cortath

Note: I left out Education because I can't think of anyone I haven't used who's not in TOOL. :/

General Council

Chairman: Delta1212

Councilors: Chimaera, Heft, Kryievla, Voodoo Nova, DarkMistress, Mary the Fantabulous

I won't include advisors, as there'd be about 50 of them, and I'd still leave people out.

-Bama

Edited by BamaBuc

NPO-style is probably easiest, so I'll go with that:

Emperor: Archon

Regent: Dilber

Econ/$$$$: Jenko, Millionario

FA: SeasonsOfLove, Coursca, Triyun

IA: Lord of Destruction, DrDan

Media/Propaganda: Sir Paul (The man, the legend)

Military: VladimirStukov, LiquidMercury

And... I'm probably undeserving, but god knows someone would need to keep people from killing each other, which I'm great at.

That actually looks like a lot of fun.... except for LoD, cause he sucks.

The NPO uses a parser to make lists. These lists are very, very easy to send out. Most alliances have them these days, from what I hear. And actually... no. Just because you're in an alliance with Bilrow means you exactly like him. I know of many people in the Order who do not particularly like him.

Looks like my fantasy alliance is going to be the non-recruiting type. haha