Cybernations Fantasy Draft

Kim Jaym Il

I legitimately had around 13 people guessing, yet you got it on the first try.

See people, that is true anal sex love right thur. The nation Ejayland encourages anal sex to its people with LM.

Also, LOL.

Great minds think alike. Also when I don't put [ooc] cuddling [ooc] within tags (when I was labeling my fantasy govt for your title) it is changed to "Cuddling" by the [ooc] forums [ooc]. As an [ooc] sidenote, my lady has never done it and I am so yelling out "FIRST" when I get in [ooc].

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't use anyone from my current alliance, as that would be too easy.

Emperor: Van Hoo

Regent: Archon

Min. Finance: )): Jenko )):

Min. Defense: Liquid Mercury

Min. Foreign Affairs: Dilber

Min. Comms: Entire Fark writing staff.

Min. Internal Affairs/Recruiting: GenZod

Min. At Large: LJ Scott

Prime Minister: Tygaland

Deputy Prime Minister: Arsenal

Minister of Defense: LiquidMercury

Minister of Finance: Atora

Minister of Internal Affairs: Ivan Moldavi

Minister of Recruitment: ZoomZoomZoom

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Mia

Senator: Electron Sponge

Senator: (-)Bama

Senator: Almighty Grub

Senator: Doitzel

Senator: Archon

love you too janax. :P

GM: Crymson (Without doubt, by far the best leader i have ever worked under/with in this game)

GH: DrDan (Your management style and political views are directly matched with mine = awesome)

GC: Saber (Almost as great as Crymson in my eyes, great work for TOP up to now)

GI: Longbowe (You're a good guy and have done some good work for TOP over the year(s))

GT: Brother Kane (I know if you put work in you can be awesome :P )

GD: LiquidMercury (no need to explain)

GL: Coursca (no one seems to understands FA like you do. Gonna miss you when you retire.)

And yes, i took your 3 limit rule and threw it out the window because i have never seen better workers, players and people than these guys in TOP. There are some other people i would include in the Heptagon, but i'm way too ill to type and think that out too...

Great minds think alike. Also when I don't put [ooc] cuddling [ooc] within tags (when I was labeling my fantasy govt for your title) it is changed to "Cuddling" by the [ooc] forums [ooc]. As an [ooc] sidenote, my lady has never done it and I am so yelling out "FIRST" when I get in [ooc].

This entire section of the forum is considered OOC, so you don't have to post ooc tags in your posts.

This entire section of the forum is considered OOC, so you don't have to post ooc tags in your posts.

Thanks for the info, I always forget which ones are IC and which are OOC.

Kaiser is now added to my fantasy gov to keep me in the know-how on the forums.

Edited by LiquidMercury

Who is Van Hoo? I just see his name on here a few times and I have no idea who that is.

Old leader of RoK, he was supposedly very charismatic, although I talked to him a couple of times and followed his posts on the OWF and he didn't seem anything special to me.

I'm sure I should say there is something I missed about is character that everyone else saw, because everyone will hate me otherwise.

Old leader of RoK, he was supposedly very charismatic, although I talked to him a couple of times and followed his posts on the OWF and he didn't seem anything special to me.

I'm sure I should say there is something I missed about is character that everyone else saw, because everyone will hate me otherwise.

I got the same impression, so I never really bothered to find out who he was when I got back.

Oh, okay then. Just another Kaos blowing in the breeze then. Cool.

And then what?

Every alliance that has ever been sanctioned has one or two people that they can point to for having done this.

And then led it while it was sanctioned for a while before retiring. Then he came back for a tad and was a trium in nemesis, and then left again.

Yeah, I found him on the wiki.

Well, good for him. Never heard of him.

*sigh* its not even worth saying.

Lol Ivan.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Let's all be mean to people who achieved their fame while we weren't here!

So...Ivan owes him respect for never making an impression on him, or something?

This is the guy that lead an alliance that became the first and only hyperpower in the games history, and well...Frankly is just badass. Impressing him, would, I think, take something pretty damn good.