Betrayal?

Shadow King

Is it betrayal?  

358 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Fran don't betray Vox!

But really, anyone is free to join any alliance they wish no matter their past as long as said alliance will accept them.. none of us have the right to judge them for it.

But we all will anyway.

EDIT: Wentworth in NSO WTF?

Edited by Kowalski

Vox still exists. Our brotherhood will never dissappear.

As for the topic at hand...

I think at this time, it is a betrayal to join the NPO. The NPO hasn't changed. They are the same alliance they were when they were wrecking our nations and listing us on EZI lists for 2 years, just minus the power. All they are doing is biding their time and trying to rebuild their PR until we get a second round of this latest war. Why any true Vox member would have any desire to join and assist them, I have no idea.

If the NPO truly changed, then I would see no problem with it.

How did reforming Valhalla turn out, by the way?

Vox Populi fought for people who were oppressed without cause, or who were never given a second chance

Is it Possible say in a hypothetical scenario if NPO is oppressed, then Vox will once again stand up for principles and fight for NPO's freedom?

As for OP, My Vote is Yes.

Edited by shahenshah

I voted yes because all Vox did was carry on about how evil and horrible NPO was. According to them, NPO were a bunch of baby killers who were to blame for all of Planet Bob's problems. For one of them to switch sides would be going against anything they ever stood for and believed in.

Either this person has no moral fiber or was seriously screwed over by Vox.

This oppression of our poll choices will not be tolerated!

Remain calm - the men in the white suits are here to help you. You'll feel better soon, worry not. Soon, very soon, you won't be minding those bothersome choices at all. Now, just sit back, relax and breathe deeply...

:ph34r:

Edited by Tokugawa Mitsukuni

I was going to make some long winded post, but then I realized most of the people here already said what I was going to.

(Did I just end that sentence with a preposition?).

(Oh snap!).

As a former Vox(ian) who joined Invicta and defended NPO, I voted no. I'll also reserve the right to keep my explanation to myself ;)

I voted it is betrayal, because its contradiction, yes Vox did finally live up to its mission (even though Vox had very little to do with the downfall of NPO imo), so it is now useless, however turning around and helping the very people you despised is just idiocy.

I know a thing or two about betrayal. I don't think it's betrayal.

One of the things we always professed to fight for is the freedom of choice, the freedom of us all to make our own decisions and not face permanent consequences for daring to try new things. That freedom naturally extends into the realm of the absurd, the ridiculous, and the idiotic.

Anyone who was truly with Vox is certainly free to reside with NPO, but they'll never find a home there.

I voted it is betrayal, because its contradiction, yes Vox did finally live up to its mission (even though Vox had very little to do with the downfall of NPO imo), so it is now useless, however turning around and helping the very people you despised is just idiocy.

Sounds about right. If the NPO had truly changed (specifically the leadership) I don't think this would be an issue, but as it is, it doesn't look like much of anything has changed.