The End of an Era

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's quite a difference between voicing opinions and outright verbal attacks.

Let's hope you turn that understanding of the difference between the two into official policy. It would be a marked contrast from the previous incarnations of the membership.

As for everyone else, I say at least give them the chance to start off on reasonably neutral footing. A new venture is a chance for a group of people to try to wipe clean the slate of actions done in previous alliances and show a different side of themselves. For the sake of propriety, let's give them the opportunity and see what they do with it.

Instead of handing them insults, try some rope, (i.e. leeway), if they’re determined to hang themselves, it will be evident soon enough. Give people a chance and they just might surprise you.

How DARE you!

I hope not all of IRON is this ign'ant though. You clearly don't know much about MK, and I'd guess you don't know much about Bel Air either.

I do agree with your 'lolpink' sentiments though.

The Mk II is generally military designation for version two, pronounced Mark Two. It was not an abbreviation of MK/Mushroom Kingdom. :)

Edit: Note to self:

ooc:

Check the last page before you post.

/ooc

Edited by PrideAssassin

Actually that's what you guys are doing and pretty much all you do, so...

Seriously, you're one of like four Star Wars alliances, have done nothing significant since you reformed and are now telling others they're useless? Laughable.

When was the last time Monos Archein ever did anything significant?

It's amusing seeing you guys jump on my comment like wildfire without realizing the irony behind it.

Seriously, you're one of like four Star Wars alliances, have done nothing significant since you reformed and are now telling others they're useless? Laughable.

I wasn't aware that in order to do something significant we had to get your permission first. If that's the case, I'm afraid we'll never do anything significant by MA's impossibly high standards - we're not that good at complaining. :awesome:

We've been back for four months. Besides, an MA member calling another alliance insignificant is almost laughable.

How DARE you!

I hope not all of IRON is this ign'ant though. You clearly don't know much about MK, and I'd guess you don't know much about Bel Air either.

I do agree with your 'lolpink' sentiments though.

As has already been said, Mk. II stood for Mark II.

And I personally like MK too, btw. :)

Well, it's pretty well recognized that MK is failboat mark one, as well as LUE mk 2.

Since when was MK is failboat? you guys are doin it rite most of the time.

The only alliances that are failboat in my book are primarily GDI and a few of the alliances on pink, two of which just merged to create a new one. At least it reduced the number of such alliances by one. :awesome:

Edited by Ivan V

As has already been said, Mk. II stood for Mark II.

And I personally like MK too, btw. :)

Since when was MK is failboat? you guys are doin it rite most of the time.

The only alliances that are failboat in my book are primarily GDI and a few of the alliances on pink, two of which just merged to create a new one. At least it reduced the number of such alliances by one. :awesome:

listen to this guy, he know what he's talking about :D

The stuff in bold I am not so sure about with my opinion/alliances opinion so I can not comment on that (Entirely)

I'm not a foreign affairs guru, but it seems to me that baiting Frostbite is an excellent idea ... for those of us who can sit back and watch :popcorn:.

When your actions cause Bob to break out the popcorn, you done wrong son.

No, it appeared to be a joke, having absolutely nothing to do with NSO.

Your grasp on the volume of hate for NSO pouring forth from Bel Air is not quite complete. That's ok, see it as you will.

for one, most of the people here are not whining about anything. they are making fun of Bel Air. there is a difference please learn it.

second, IAA has been around longer than any other Star Wars based alliance and has a history that is quite significant. RAD/IS/Bel Air are just another in a long line of "lulz" alliances that is less lulz and far more stupidity, ignorance, and arrogance than "lulz". Please see MK for an example of how "lulz" can actually be quite nice. There is a marked contrast between the "lulz" MK does and what RAD/IS did and i am certain Bel Air will do. so yes, Bel Air is quite useless whereas IAA is far from it.

Again, as i told that other guy, theme based alliances is not what makes them useless so please get off of the fact that there are other Star Wars based alliances as that means absolutely nothing and only makes you look foolish and grasping at straws in an attempt to refute us. Also, IAA's history shows far more significance than anything RAD or IS have ever done so again.

Oh you sound so BA. How much of TRF's total NS did A Whitman take away last year anyways? Yeah you're totally BA, they should call you Baracus

A ) join Bel Air you'd fit right in with the ridiculous and useless

B ) i'm not trying to act bad@$$ and saying the truth

C ) "A Whitman" ?!?!?!? (ooc) translation from retard to english please <_<

forgot B ) makes B) if not spaced <_<

Edited by cptblck

A ) join Bel Air you'd fit right in with the ridiculous and useless

I GOTTA QUESTION, WHY DEY HATIN ON BEL AIR?

B ) i'm not trying to act bad@$$ and saying the truth

I'm glad you realise that you aren't trying to say the truth it makes it easier for me to laugh at you. But I thank you for painting the picture of what a bandwagon hater should do, keep on haiting blindly without getting to know the actual people in the alliance. :ph34r: