Galactic Imperium-Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving Treaty

GOONS

Preamble:

Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving and the Galactic Imperium has never been friends and thus come together to sign this treaty.

Article I:

For 30 days after this treaty is signed GOONS must put in his bio "Protected by Galactic Imperium" and Hakaisha must put in his bio "Protected by Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving"

Article II:

Non Aggression:

No nation of either alliance shall declare war or spy on the other signatory.

Article III:

Both Alliances shall keep minimal contact at all times.

Article IV

Intelligence;

All intelligence must never be shared between each signatory unless it's about a mutual enemy.

Article V

War:

If one of the signatory requests help against a mutual enemy then the other must help but if it's not a mutual enemy no help can be given.

Article VI:

Aid:

Aid can be requested but can only be accepted if they are currently not in any type of war unless it is by a mutual enemy.

Article VII:

Galactic Imperium agrees that the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving is the sole owner of its name.

Article VIII:

Termination:

This treaty will auto cancel if the treaty puts any of the signatories in danger

Signed for Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving:

GOONS

Signed for The Galactic Imperium:

Imperial High Command

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pointless treaty.

Article VIII:

Termination:

This treaty will auto cancel if the treaty puts any of the signatories in danger

Basically if this treaty causes any other result except a victory, it's auto canceled.

I'll go with Stalin on this one, whoever was "Here first" should get GOONS.

I just read the treaty again, and what the heck is this?! No offence, but this is one of the most confusing and awful treaties I have ever seen. :mellow:

Edited by Ivan III

I miss the old GOONS.

Why Bob why did you get rid of them?

Because they were the worst alliance that ever surfaced on the face of Planet Bob. That is why.

Although I did like a few members from GOONS, namely King Scouser...GOONS helped destroy the way Planet Bobians do Foreign Affairs and because of them "tldr"'s became a very regular thing. I wasn't and will never be a fan of GOONS.

Because they were the worst alliance that ever surfaced on the face of Planet Bob. That is why.

Although I did like a few members from GOONS, namely King Scouser...GOONS helped destroy the way Planet Bobians do Foreign Affairs and because of them "tldr"'s became a very regular thing. I wasn't and will never be a fan of GOONS.

I was in GOONS back then. GOONS made the game fun, I take GOONS's era versus today any day.

That's a bit overblown. Care to remember an alliance whose members took the game down for days due to their actions? I think they're a bit worse than GOONS.

Something the Galactic Imperium should bear in mind:

1) The Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving is still in an active war with WOGS Squad, a GOONS squad: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=58376

2) The Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving is still in an active war with a wide variety of alliances from the Unjust War, including ODN, IRON, and several others.

Does this constitute putting the signatories in danger?

It's such a shame that the name of Neutral Shoving is dragged through the mud by such an incompetent fool, and an even bigger shame that he's dragging naiive alliances along with it. Love or hate their various exploits, I'm sure everyone here would agree that the end came long ago for old GOONS. This mockery of the dead of those long ago wars is disgusting, and it makes me sick to see others being hoodwinked by this idiot.

Galactic Imperium, you have no idea what you may brought upon yourself by allying with such scum.