The Millenial Club

lmcfalcon12

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im only two years old so i came to crash your party and trample on all the old peoples' lawns

I am going to quote my Nation Bio here: "826th oldest nation, and only getting older. So, you young whippersnappers, GET OFF MY LAWN!!!! :("

As it says there, 826th oldest, I watch that number go down almost daily, and am saddened, as it means that there is another old player who has left the game.

Nation Created: 8/29/2006 5:48:25 PM (1,083 days old).

3 years anniversary is better imo

True, three years by default is longer than 1000 days. But not everyone knows that its 1095. ;)

I actually had to do the math. Its sad, but yeah, I didn't know off hand that 1095 is 3 years.

Personally I think sticking with the game through all its ups and downs is a major achievement. Those who should be disappointed should be people like me with low amounts of tech and infra, but overall, sometimes time is the only element we have. Based on the average age of a CN nation, grats to anyone making it more than a year. :P

1127 days here. 492nd oldest nation in CN! :rolleyes:

3 years anniversary is better imo

Ehh, I don't know. I passed that particular anniversary about a month ago (a month ago today, in fact), and it felt meaningless to me.

Now, if admin had given 3-year anniversary happiness bonuses, it might have been a different story, but as is, 1000 days just felt like more of a milestone than 1095 or so.

Hell, I was more excited about 2 months ago, when I finally snagged the last available Wonder left in the game. Of course, that was before admin added the Moon/Mars Wonders...

I do find it a little funny that if you look at most* of the old nations, they all have a relatively small national strength. Compared to other nations of course.

Most of the people who last this long don't really care much about their nation itself and play or at least still hang around for other reasons.