The Millenial Club

lmcfalcon12

"Shadoon is a large sized, highly developed, and ancient nation at 1102 days old with citizens primarily of Caucasian ethnicity who follow mixed religions."

Somehow, wasting close to 3 years of my life on this game has given me a epiphany.

I'll be deleting tomorrow.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Shadoon is a large sized, highly developed, and ancient nation at 1102 days old with citizens primarily of Caucasian ethnicity who follow mixed religions."

Somehow, wasting close to 3 years of my life on this game has given me a epiphany.

I'll be deleting tomorrow.

Yeah trust me ever since I posted this topic, I have never thought about hanging it up as much as I have now.

I was in Lesotho/South Africa, and have two or three people pop up on my map at various times. But, yea, it was pretty sparse around there.

I was in Greece. I think I threatened to attack Outlaw Rudy for encroaching on my land and he told me it didn't mean anything.

Good times.

I was in Lesotho/South Africa, and have two or three people pop up on my map at various times. But, yea, it was pretty sparse around there.

I was Western Africa, around Benin/Togo and I could zoom out pretty far and the closest person was around the Gibraltar area.