The Millenial Club

lmcfalcon12

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do find it a little funny that if you look at most* of the old nations, they all have a relatively small national strength. Compared to other nations of course.

I didn't start doing tech deals until I was at 30-40 NS. Tech deals were boring, buying stuff was far more interesting. :P

I do find it a little funny that if you look at most* of the old nations, they all have a relatively small national strength. Compared to other nations of course.

Nation growth has really inflated as the game has gotten older. We all hail from an era where 3 million aid packages were unheard of unless they were trained from a lot of nations. These days 3 million is chump change.

I liked the good ol days when Donation deals were worth 3 million. But as some people have said here, NS is all relevant. There will always be targets to attack no matter what your strength is in a war time scenario, and off-site positions generally dont require specific NS quota's.

Like the one guy said, most of us just do not care about Nation Strength. I have been over 20K strength several times (no I didn't buy wonders any of those times because I didn't care about it. :) I think I might this time though, just to add a plottwist!) and I know others have been there more than I, and it doesn't matter. People come and go, infra jumps up and jumps down, but one thing remains constant, and that is that a day is a day, and there are friends in this game that give you reason to play it.

Nation growth has really inflated as the game has gotten older. We all hail from an era where 3 million aid packages were unheard of unless they were trained from a lot of nations. These days 3 million is chump change.

Also this. Back "then" if you saw a "recruitment aid package" it was "up to 500K!" and that was a big deal to have 500K recruitment packages. Now if you even think about sending 500K you are considered an idiot, because 3mil is nothing.

1,105 days for me (across 3 or 4 nations) though i've been trying to stop playing this game for the past year :( i blame my small apartment and insanely boring city i live in for me still playing this game <.<

Edited by elborrador

Here's some "awards":

The Oldest Nation in CN at the present is: das girl of acornia @ 1,311 days (as of right now and yes I know you could have easily looked that up under "CN Awards").

The Alliance with the oldest nation is: GATO (if no one stated that already).

Number of nations presently in the Millennial Club: 1,422

Number of nations who will join us tomorrow: 10

Number of nations who will join us within the week: 146

Number of nations who will join us within the month: 467

**All stats at the present moment, and I think I have covered every realm of useless "nation age" statistics :P

Like the one guy said, most of us just do not care about Nation Strength. I have been over 20K strength several times (no I didn't buy wonders any of those times because I didn't care about it. :) I think I might this time though, just to add a plottwist!) and I know others have been there more than I, and it doesn't matter. People come and go, infra jumps up and jumps down, but one thing remains constant, and that is that a day is a day, and there are friends in this game that give you reason to play it.

Also this. "Back "then" if you saw a "recruitment aid package" it was "up to 500K! and that was a big deal to have 500K recruitment packages. Now if you even think about sending 500K you are considered an idiot, because 3mil is nothing.

I got 30k start up aid and thought it was a fortune :lol1:

I got 30k start up aid and thought it was a fortune :lol1:

Back then it was a fortune!

I'll join in 4 days, good lord I've been here too long. :o

I got 200k start-up aid and thought I was quite fortunate.

I was offered 100K and thought I was in the richest alliance ever. :P