The Millenial Club

lmcfalcon12

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*psh* Start up aid? Seriously?

I've been playing since 11/13/2006, and I can tell you, I have never gotten entrance aid, start up aid, etc, from any alliance I have been in and I've been in 5 alliances. Nada one has given me any green for joining. I have gotten green while being in the alliance for projects and what not, but not for merely joining or starting.

I also remember when 30K cash was a lot of money :P We were so naive.

"Sasainn is a large sized, superbly developed, and ancient nation at 1180 days old with citizens primarily of Celtic ethnicity whose religion is Norse."

I remember getting really annoyed becuase some guy was right next to me on the world map, when it showed you others in range and close by :P

Start-up aid? You kids are spoiled.

This. When I started, the biggest nation was only making about 5k a day, and half the players didn't knew what they were doing. Start-up aid was still a pipe-dream, something only these youngsters nowadays get... Damn kids :argh:

Edited by Portugal

"Sasainn is a large sized, superbly developed, and ancient nation at 1180 days old with citizens primarily of Celtic ethnicity whose religion is Norse."

I remember getting really annoyed becuase some guy was right next to me on the world map, when it showed you others in range and close by :P

Admin needs to re-add Land Encroachment. That was awesome.

I remember when we used to send aid packages of 3 million in chains which put us 2,900,000 in debt which would take a few weeks to pay off before doing it again

That was also awesome. Debt was cool.

Does it count if some one should, say, have been re-rolling a lot from accidentally losing their country like 6 months ago?

im close. At 975 days today. Joined December 14th 2006

Because I am totally like 2 months older than this little newbie above here :P (26 October 2006 national holiday!)

I never had that problem back in the day, I placed my nation in Africa, there wasnt anyone around me for hundreds of miles.

I was in Lesotho/South Africa, and have two or three people pop up on my map at various times. But, yea, it was pretty sparse around there.