Announcement from the SuperFriends

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should consider a merger of blocs with CnG to become as big as the Continuum B)

Also, I predicted this and Monos Archein correctly so far, let's see if I can predict the next one :o

Echelon

Also Congrats to my family in SF and our newest member :wub: CSN

Well, it must be an alliance with honor...so that rules out IRON

Ahh, is that why Sparta didn't get in first? Not that I have a personal problem with Sparta of course, but at most they are but one step removed from IRON and the others that you would probably say such words to.

You guys should consider a merger of blocs with CnG to become as big as the Continuum B)

Also, I predicted this and Monos Archein correctly so far, let's see if I can predict the next one :o

What a wonderful idea! Cheers to becoming the next Continuum SF. Although you might need a different plan then the above as I think CnG is really digging their current position.

What a wonderful idea! Cheers to becoming the next Continuum SF. Although you might need a different plan then the above as I think CnG is really digging their current position.

Continuum was a terrible bloc that liked to throw around its weight until it hit a speed bump and then collapsed into squabbling factions that couldn't trip over each other fast enough to toss each other under the bus.

Why would anyone want to be the next that?

Continuum was a terrible bloc that liked to throw around its weight until it hit a speed bump and then collapsed into squabbling factions that couldn't trip over each other fast enough to toss each other under the bus.

For causal Fridays and the toga parties?

Um....I don't know. I don't do sarcasm very well apparently. Congrats on the new members by the way.

Should we expect any more announcements like this anytime soon?

Excellent, Congrats guys!

Can some of the TYR guys get a guest tour of the Hall of Justice one day? We won't touch anything, we promise :P

/o CSN

/o SFs

i assure you the Hall of Win is FAR better than HoJ, but we dont let your kind into these places :P