Announcement from the SuperFriends

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit, that without some help i wasn't sure what this was a about, however I'm not a Vexillologist. However after taking 6 weeks of night classes (all in one night to try understand the announcement) I figured out that some alliance that is grouchy, old, and like boobs got into SF.

Congratulations CSN!

SF just got a very good Bloc member. Will the cult of nici spread to SF now too?

CSN, SOM :wub:

I have to admit, that without some help i wasn't sure what this was a about, however I'm not a Vexillologist. However after taking 6 weeks of night classes (all in one night to try understand the announcement) I figured out that some alliance that is grouchy, old, and like boobs got into SF.

Congratulations CSN!

SF just got a very good Bloc member. Will the cult of nici spread to SF now too?

CSN, SOM :wub:

I shall make sure the Cult of Nici spreads throughout all lands!

As a long time friend of the CSN, I must say that this statement makes me sick. CSN is not an alliance of gentlemen! How dare you degrade my allies to such a level?! The CSN is an alliance of perverts, old men and boobs.

<3 you lanna and dont forget awesome we are made of win and awesome

o/ SF

o/ CSN