Just dance! If you caught up in the holy ghost trance

TwistedRebelDB47

For every game, there needs to be a goal to have fun. For Cybernations, the goals are fairly simple and to the point – easy to set, easy to achieve.

• Obtain the highest nation strength

• Acquire the most technology

• Buy the most infrastructure

• Be the most amazing diplomat

None of these were ever my goal. I joined the game with the intent to be a pain in your side, and I think I’ve managed to do that just fine. I decided from day one that the game was too uptight and I wanted to be the fly in your soup, breaking the rules just because they needed to be broken. Tomorrow my nation will be 700 days old. 700. Ain’t that nuts? Almost two years, and CN has consistently been one of the biggest reasons I’ve managed to go late to meetings and classes and study too little for big tests.

Over the course of this summer I’ve made sure to keep cutting down on my IRC and forum time; I think today is the day I’ve decided to disappear into the backdrop.

I’ve done everything that needed to be done for this world:

• #1 in land (44k)

• #1 in total casualties (7.1m)

• #1 in attacking casualties (3.9m)

• #2 in defending casualties (3.1m)

• Take TPF from 8m NS to 1m NS

• Be the best raider alive (uhhh!!!)

I’ve fought in every war my alliance could ever be involved in. The end of VietFAN, BAPS war, the War on Peace, Mother's Day Massacre, Continuum-NoV War, BLEU war, day war with HALO, and this Karma war. Grew from a nothing to leading the cockiest and best fighting alliance the world has ever seen. Been on top, and been on the bottom, surrendering like a coward – praying for revenge… and getting it. Chinatownbus set it up and Poison Clan knocked 'em down. For those of you that don't know, our beloved CTB has found real life and moved along from Cybernations. I'm next.

I’m excited and proud to hand over the reigns to Syrik of Shenanigans – one of my most trusted and respected friends, and a person I’m proud to have called a mentor in the military division some 700 days ago when I was a wide eyed noob back in The Phoenix Federation. For now, Pooksland of Pooksland will be the #2, the best damn MoFA I’ve ever met – the same guy who set me straight in raiding and how to conduct myself around the world.

I’ve made a lot of contacts around the world, and a lot of friends. Thank you for dealing with me and my badass alliance. Syrik and Pooks will be even better leaders than you ever could imagine. I have no doubt they’ll blow your minds with their conglomeration of !@#$@#$ awesome. I won’t be deleting, and I won’t be leaving my precious alliance. I’ll bide my time, sending $3/50 to my boys in Pink until there’s nothing left. (Isn’t it awesome that at 1k infra I net over $3m a day?)

Thank you to JBone and Brandon Simonson for being the two most amazing people outside of Poison Clan to influence my life in this game. Thank you to allies who have stuck beside me, and allies who have bailed on me; every one of you provided me with an experience I can translate to real life.

Today I begin to disappear a little more… and when TPF surrenders I disappear for good.

Thank you CN for helping me avoid school, work, annoying girlfriends, bad TV shows, and drinking when I was sick. Goodbye.

Syrik and Pooks – you will rock this world and make it your !@#$%*. I love the $%&@ out of you all in Poison Clan. Always and forever. Expect an announcement from your amazing leaders soon. :)

Peace.

Love you,

Your Poisoned Master Killer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For every game, there needs to be a goal to have fun. For Cybernations, the goals are fairly simple and to the point – easy to set, easy to achieve.

• Obtain the highest nation strength

• Acquire the most technology

• Buy the most infrastructure

• Be the most amazing diplomat

None of these were ever my goal. I joined the game with the intent to be a pain in your side, and I think I’ve managed to do that just fine. I decided from day one that the game was too uptight and I wanted to be the fly in your soup, breaking the rules just because they needed to be broken. Tomorrow my nation will be 700 days old. 700. Ain’t that nuts? Almost two years, and CN has consistently been one of the biggest reasons I’ve managed to go late to meetings and classes and study too little for big tests.

Over the course of this summer I’ve made sure to keep cutting down on my IRC and forum time; I think today is the day I’ve decided to disappear into the backdrop.

I’ve done everything that needed to be done for this world:

• #1 in land (44k)

• #1 in total casualties (7.1m)

• #1 in attacking casualties (3.9m)

• #2 in defending casualties (3.1m)

• Take TPF from 8m NS to 1m NS

• Be the best raider alive (uhhh!!!)

you sir, just won the game.