A 4 minute mistake?

Maelstrom Vortex

I don't want to restart the war or anything..

But I have to show the world this. I'm really one of the nicest guys in the NPO, I fight honorably, I keep my word. Sometimes I just wonder about folks. Today, after the treaty signed and after I recently get some help from a friend internal to the alliance to get back on my footing, this happens:

Shinra1.jpg

Shinra2.jpg

Shinra3.jpg

Less than 4 minutes by time stamp from the beginning of war, to the peace offer I accepted with him claiming he didn't know any better. My defenses were completely down when he made this attack. How does anyone learn about peace in 4 minutes while actively waging a war?

I don't anticipate I'll be vindicated despite the fact I'd already been moving to keep all terms of the treaty, had already peace out all my wars with ROk and have been in a state of Defcon 5. Waiting the mandatory 2 day period to recall and reduce my troops.

I call on Karma to respect their word and their treaty and discipline their own. To keep this from being interpreted as inflammatory propaganda, I won't say more and will let this speak for itself.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be paid reparations for the damage caused, or at the least 6 to 15 million knocked off the reparations amount.

Although, I do agree with Sileath here. Take it, and move on, don't start a drama fest. But, reparations would be the correct thing.

It's happened before, don't buy for a second that this was a mistake. It's actually a fairly common underhanded tactic that I've seen used in pretty much every war, but it's something that you rarely hear about.

I would bet any amount of money that was no accident. Period.

Oh no, of course not. :v:

Hey, I think this is pretty underhanded myself, but you don't have to lie like that.

I'm not lieing. To me this is just a record of this person's behavior. I don't peg Karma or ROK for any responsibility for his actions. Drama ensues regardless of my intent 90% of the time.

Given who it is, I guarantee it wasn't an accident.

Reparations will handle this fairly, will probably either be dispersed or removed from the reps total, and he may or may not be punished by his alliance. Probably not.

We are talking about ShinRa here, so I think it was intentional, after all he posted several times in our surrendering thread ;).

Also did he joined RoK or he is a ghost?

Well osnap?

Either:

a. ShinRa has some splainin to do or

b. MV has some splainin to do or

c. both have some splaining to do or

d. all of the above or

e. none of the above

One thing I do know is I hate multiple choice tests.

Given that the timestamp on His Post in the NPO surrender thread is over an hour and 1/2 before the attack..... figure he knew that NPO surrendered. Prob figured it was a cheap way to tech raid someone and get away with it.

Edited by Kilkenny