sethb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed this as Darth Vader - Security Council

I AM SO HARDCORE!!!

As a former NPO Imperial Officer I am surprised that NPO was defeated as they never lost a war before (GW1 doesn't count)

Anyways congratulations to Karma and NPO on this splendid peace agreement

Seriousness =/= sham

/me facepalms

Term VII =/= sham

Placing idiotic things like year-long cancellation clauses into treaties will not circumvent an alliance paying its dues at the time of surrender.

And thus ends the games biggest war, and to think it was all started when a group of alliances jumped into war with no motive other than revenge, and untruthfully paraded morality and righteousness for the duration. (I don't think you fooled anybody, except for maybe yourselves.)

At the very least, this chapter of the game is at long last closed. As regrettable as it may have been, its time to look forward. Good gob and good luck to the NPO. Remember that you'll always have friends.

The terms are okay except for the 1,000 tech part of it. That just makes this entire thing a piece of feces.

^this. These parts always piss me off because it shows that the alliances receiving reps care less about getting the reps and more about further crippling their enemy.

I guess this includes the MHA treaty with its one year cancellation clause.

Congrats to MHA then, for getting an easy way out of a stupid treaty.

Yeah, someone from that backroom is getting some lovin tonight. That's for sure.