Instrument of Surrender for the New Pacific Order

sethb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

, few will remember your kindness, all will remember your wrongs, and allways remember the lesson you have taught here today. Karma is a b**ch.

um i doubt many will remember the NPO for kindness, lets see FAN, VE, NAAC, LUE, ONOS, GATO, CIS i highly doubt there one to remember your kindess, so speak when you can stand on the high ground. an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

my opinion does not represent my alliance or my goverments position

Edited by legion-x

An outstanding message from the Emperor. I look forward to Pacifica's rise to reclaim its rightful spot as the top alliance.

There's in your face and over the top, and there's saying things for shock value. Stop saying things for shock value.

Oh, you sound ever so humbled.

Besides, you already fought hard in peace this whole war lol.

When was the Emperor in peace mode. I believe he was ZI'd. and fought hard. Given I am in a squad with him and saw him every update fighting. But hey. A guy on the OUTSIDE would know better. Ignorance is bliss.

um i doubt many will remember the NPO for kindness, lets see FAN, VE, NAAC, LUE, ONOS, GATO, CIS i highly doubt there one to remember your kindess, so speak when you can stand on the high ground. an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

That was his point.

Uh, seriously they did. They are the one's that came to NPO with the info about OV supposedly spying. That is essentially the start of it all.

Really? I know for a fact that is untrue. Who told you this?

When was the Emperor in peace mode. I believe he was ZI'd. and fought hard. Given I am in a squad with him and saw him every update fighting. But hey. A guy on the OUTSIDE would know better. Ignorance is bliss.

Totally. Outsiders have no access to the war screen. Not that I disagree with what you said, it was just dumb the way you put it.

Ill get this out of the way before it dissolves into a 15 page argument

"An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"

"A blind world has no wars"

Edit:English R gooder

Edited by Master-Debater

After all that hope for years, and the work that helped bring this moment to now, it is finally over. Now that peace is true, I feel as if I am lighter. Pain caused can be let go and we can all stand a little higher and walk a little farther.

Are you really falling back on LUE 2.0? Somehow, I don't think getting into a propaganda fight with MK is such a great idea if that's going to be your ammo. They're likely to turn NPO 1.0 into a slur and do it better than you did with LUE. Best not to go there.

Hahahahahaha.... ^_^

I await Vladamir's new book. lol

As do I. Oh what a yawnfest that will be. :gag:

As far as I'm concerned, in the context of a normal war, these terms are firm, but fair.

In the context of a karmic retribution against NPO, then nothing short of forcibly disbanding them and banning them from EVER reforming an alliance under the same name or government would have been fair.

Edited by Arrnea

I'm about 11 pages late to the party and I don't plan to go back and read the tread but I do have a few things to say.

1. Congratulations on getting peace NPO.

2. Congratulations to Karma for dropping the two weeks of war requirement.

3. Thank you to everyone from Vox on up who did their part to end the political and military one sidedness most of us suffered under.

4. Most importantly: With the conclusion of the Karma War the NPO deserves to be given a clean slate. All those crimes that the war was fought over are paid for (or are being paid for) and the NPO should be judged solely by what it does from this point on.

4. Most importantly: With the conclusion of the Karma War the NPO deserves to be given a clean slate. All those crimes that the war was fought over are paid for (or are being paid for) and the NPO should be judged solely by what it does from this point on.

This. It's only fair that if you "dispense justice," you don't judge again later.

Also, needz moar Sir Paul's singalongs (I still have "Everyone is Evil" stuck in my head <.<)

Didn't Vladimir start that a few weeks back already? :awesome:

Are you implying NPO lost this war? Vladimir has taught me that surrender is merely a word for "tactical withdrawal" and that reparations is merely a more complicated way of saying "things we will try to take back by force in a year".