Instrument of Surrender for the New Pacific Order

sethb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You make them pay the harshest reps in history and don't forgive their passed actions?

What do they have to do?

I believe someone said "disband and never reform again".

To which I can only respond:

"lawl. Quit wishing the NPO was as weak as your alliance was."

Fact of the matter is, some people are gonna hold grudges for the most illogical reasons.

Totally. Outsiders have no access to the war screen. Not that I disagree with what you said, it was just dumb the way you put it.

Of course they do. But I am using Karma logic. Why bother check to see if it's correct when you can just make it up as you go along.

Did you get it signed by Heinous? :awesome:

That is coming in the Collector's Edition later on. Can't think of a better way to sell people Two shirts.

Perhaps enlighten everyone?

What a novel idea. Yes Bigwoody, why dont you let us know the Entire story instead of hiding it and taking a shot at my lie. It is funny how you only respond to such when it is a lie and not the truth. Care to speak the truth to us?

Besides, you already fought hard in peace this whole war lol.

:ph34r:

Are you on crack? My nation has never been in peace mode since the day it was created January 25, 2006. I have spent the last month or so at ZI.

One-liners only work if what you are saying is true.

Edited by TrotskysRevenge

That is coming in the Collector's Edition later on. Can't think of a better way to sell people Two shirts.

What a novel idea. Yes Bigwoody, why dont you let us know the Entire story instead of hiding it and taking a shot at my lie. It is funny how you only respond to such when it is a lie and not the truth. Care to speak the truth to us?

Will give him a chance to correct the error first.

Peace hard-won.

I congratulate my opponents I encountered in the NPO, you were largely savvy and fierce, always respectful. Shout out to lawospower...a friendly and worthy opponent.

o/ Ragnarok!

o/ Karma!

o/ NPO?......Yeah, why not?

o/ NPO

Will give him a chance to correct the error first.

So you want it to come from second hand instead of saying it yourself? Come on, if you are going to call for the truth you might as well speak it yourself since you were directly involved the whole time.

People have been !@#$%footing around the reason and actions that led up to this massive war during the entire thing. Time for you to step up and set it straight right?

Glad to see the two weeks of war were taken out. Congrats on peace everyone.

-Bama

Yeah. Or they keep it silent... :ph34r:

But this is a lot of tech/money to be paid by 132 nations

I would just like to offer my utmost respect to my comrades and those who stood beside us these last three months! Thanks to those who worked to acheive the peace! Here's to the future!