Instrument of Surrender for the New Pacific Order

sethb

4. Most importantly: With the conclusion of the Karma War the NPO deserves to be given a clean slate. All those crimes that the war was fought over are paid for (or are being paid for) and the NPO should be judged solely by what it does from this point on.

For me, this is the hope and promise of what we fought for. I hope that with the blood let and the accounts tapped, people can start from day one.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was his point.

if thats what he meant than i am mistaken, he seemed humble so i apologize

Ill get this out of the way before it dissolves into a 15 page argument

"An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"

"A blind world has no wars"

Edit:English R gooder

an eye for and eye is justice

4. Most importantly: With the conclusion of the Karma War the NPO deserves to be given a clean slate. All those crimes that the war was fought over are paid for (or are being paid for) and the NPO should be judged solely by what it does from this point on.

Somehow I doubt this is EVER going to happen.

EVER.

When a criminal has done his time, he still has a criminal record, you know.

Edited by Arrnea

Are you implying NPO lost this war? Vladimir has taught me that surrender is merely a word for "tactical withdrawal" and that reparations is merely a more complicated way of saying "things we will try to take back by force in a year".

Strategically they're winning! :v:

anyone willing to wager how long it will take for NPO to be ranked #1 again? anyone saying it won't ever happen can go ahead and send me my 100 tech.

I will say that the NPO nations I personally fought remained very respectful and I must o/ thee for that. It was a long a drawn out war, and I'm glad to see it concluded. I sincerely hope that lessons have been learned and that you will truly be a New New Pacific Order.

May the Force be with us all during the periods of peace to come. o7

Hail Pacifica !

Hail our most noble adversaries !

Hail each and every single alliance that bled with us on the battlefield and a special mention to our true brothers in arms that boldly stood by our side in the face of complete anihilation, until the bitter end : The Phoenix Federation , Avalon and 64 digits!

The road ahead us is dark and there are many dangers that lurk in the night. But we shall rebuild as a stronger alliance in the end! There is no greater honor on Planet Bob then being a part of Pacifica.

Today, history is being written, as I am sure this day shall be remembered for years to come, perhaps until the end of the world...19-July-2009 NEVER FORGET!!!

Is there a clause referring to internal aid?

If Karma has no intention of policing the Pacifican Bank [which in my opinion is still formidable, with 100+ top nations in peace mode for quite some time] then Karma has little intention of survival. The beast will rebuild if internal aid is not restricted and monitored.

Mad Hatter And Wicked King

I'd be curious to know where they got that idea. I know where the CB came from, and it was not us.

EDIT: I see it now. He is lying and knows the real source. Perhaps he wants to correct the mistake?

Edited by bigwoody

Are you implying NPO lost this war? Vladimir has taught me that surrender is merely a word for "tactical withdrawal" and that reparations is merely a more complicated way of saying "things we will try to take back by force in a year".

While I am an ardent pro-Pacifican (that was my Jedi-neutrality), even I think that a number of Vladimir's comments and commentaries on CN-culture sculpted over time the Pacifica that the "winning coalition" fought so hard to destroy.

He does raise an interesting point, to be sure, and it's certainly a better morale-raiser than "Wow, we just got pwned," however.

I'm about 11 pages late to the party and I don't plan to go back and read the tread but I do have a few things to say.

For me, this is the hope and promise of what we fought for. I hope that with the blood let and the accounts tapped, people can start from day one.

Orly?

The term was included in the Instrument of Surrender to guarantee and legally protect any alliance's ability to form or re-form without military or political intervention by the New Pacific Order. I do not trust the off-hand statements of Pacifican government that this claim over former alliance affiliations and themes ended "months ago" and will not recommence once the New Pacific Order regains strength and influence.

You make them pay the harshest reps in history and don't forgive their passed actions?

What do they have to do?

So when can we start planting nations on the NPO AA and attack them for violating peace terms? :awesome:

I'm down with this. :awesome:

Is there a clause referring to internal aid?

If Karma has no intention of policing the Pacifican Bank [which in my opinion is still formidable, with 100+ top nations in peace mode for quite some time] then Karma has little intention of survival. The beast will rebuild if internal aid is not restricted and monitored.

From what I understand of the terms, internal aid of technology is prohibited, but not that of cash. That said, a large number of the aidslots from their nations that would be capable of sending nations cash aid packages will be tied up sending out technology and cash reparations to Karma.

Edited by Arrnea