Instrument of Surrender for the New Pacific Order

sethb

Term VII =/= sham

Placing idiotic things like year-long cancellation clauses into treaties will not circumvent an alliance paying its dues at the time of surrender.

Isolate them for 6 months to a year, awesome.

Of course, my response was directed towards the grammatical aspect of said "joke" and the comprehensive response displayed, which certainly is acceptable but irrelevant nonetheless.

The term has several points, not one. Your response completely missed my qualms with said term.

Edited by Ejayrazz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"

V. The New Pacific Order will immediately and permanently cease all claims over alliance affiliations other than 'New Pacific Order', 'NPO Cadet' and 'NPO Applicant', and will end all hostilities with alliances affiliations from previous conflicts."

What else did NPO claim?

None. Pun intended.

^this. These parts always piss me off because it shows that the alliances receiving reps care less about getting the reps and more about further crippling their enemy.

I forgot about the part where I also disagreed with how nations can't send both money and tech. Not only does this unnecessarily lengthens the time it takes to pay off reps, but it's an unwise use of your own aid slots. Seriously, wtf were you thinking there.

Again though, other than those two things, good, but those are two big things to screw up on.

Also, first 10 digit number to be used in CN.

While I'm happy to see NPO have peace and see that Karma gave up of the two weeks of war I still remember the Missive from Karma in Apr 22 2009 and I feel myself obliged to remember what Karma about impose draconian terms. If this terms aren't draconians I do not want to know what is. I could be wrong but this terms exceed any reparations that was asked for NPO in all their history. I keep my position that two wrongs don't make a right and a wrong action is wrong no matter how it could be small compared with NPO's wrongs.

Enjoy your reps Karma.

Enjoy your peace NPO.

Edited by D34th

Of course, my response was directed towards the grammatical aspect of said "joke" and the comprehensive response displayed, which certainly is acceptable but irrelevant nonetheless.

The term has several points, not one. Your response completely missed my qualms with said term.

Awwwwwwww. Poor NPO. They'd never isolate anyone! Save it, buddy. The NPO's terms include nothing they haven't forced on others. In fact they are far too light for their crimes.

And thus ends the games biggest war, and to think it was all started when a group of alliances jumped into war with no motive other than revenge, and untruthfully paraded morality and righteousness for the duration. (I don't think you fooled anybody, except for maybe yourselves.)

At the very least, this chapter of the game is at long last closed. As regrettable as it may have been, its time to look forward. Good gob and good luck to the NPO. Remember that you'll always have friends.

That's no cute demeanor.

bb.jpg

^ My proof

So um yeah. I thought one of the big things of this war was that NPO charged some alliances over 80% of the tech they had at surrendering time. Thats pretty sad.

Oh well good luck rebuilding to all of Bob

Edited by Mr Damsky

I took a stab at which one was most likely to ignite your moral outrage.

As for the other aspect of Term VII, who said anything about isolation? The New Pacific Order is still capable of signing treaties whilst under surrender terms. How many of Pacifica's former opponents were granted that opportunity? I certainly recall being in an alliance that was restricted in the form of treaties it could sign by Pacifican hands.

Every term seems to have some sort of symbolic meaning behind it. I'm guessing this relates to NPO's treatment of GATO and GPA. That Revanche is all about symbolism, that silly moose. :v:

While I'm happy to see NPO have peace and see that Karma gave up of the two weeks of war the Missive from Karma in Apr 22 2009 and I feel myself obliged to remember what Karma about impose draconian terms. If this terms aren't draconians I do not want to know what is. I could be wrong but this terms exceed any reparations that was asked for NPO in all their history. I keep my position that two wrongs don't make a right and a wrong action is wrong no matter how it could be small compared with NPO's wrongs.

Enjoy your reps Karma.

Enjoy your peace NPO.

They are hardly "Draconian". Draconian would be secret terms, banning leadership, viceroys, indefinite loss of nukes, etc. All things the NPO has no problem with. This isn't even close to harsh.