This Week in iFOK

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I thought it was informative. On our part...

1. iFok gov doesn't like us( I for one am completely shocked :blush: )

I thought getting people to not like you was kind of your mission statement for NSO? :awesome:

The analysis of the political situation in Purple in those posts is somewhat interesting.

It'd certainly be fascinating to see the Maka return to the sphere. Somehow I doubt it would have a much different ending the second time around tho.

1. iFok gov doesn't like us( I for one am completely shocked :blush: )

2. They are planning on moving to a sphere not in spite of, but to spite the established alliances on that sphere. And if they get upset, tough noogies because they have more powerful allies. Sounds familiar..

Well it's all about how you would read those comments. First fact, it's not the whole of iFOK gov (which is middle gov fyi) who doesn't like you, it's only 1 person's opinion. That is called selective quoting.

Second fact, we never been a big fan of color blocks. Remember that we never signed UJA as well? Even considering that one of our allies and several good friends were in it. Also why would we sit on a sphere and not try to get our senator voted in? If any sphere thinks of us a threat and wants to harm us, of course we can rely on our allies and friends to back us up. What allies would they be if they didn't?

Already knew and not newsworthy. So Stickmen decided it would be better if they were all on the same color, and are having discussions to choose between, in their mind, the 3 best candidates for their move? That's just wrong.

Gook luck Stickmen, and may you choose the best sphere for you.

Edited by Rafael Nadal

The stickmen should move to yellow. It would be fun to see them race FAN for senate seats :P

Is FAN now trying for more then one seat?

If you're going to leak something, leak something someone cares about. Seriously.

Ahh, trying to decide such things for everyone? Is this a growing trend Xiphosis or do you have a long history of this?

And I thought TWIP was bad this article reads as if it was written by a 10 year old. There are many things can be said about TPF spineless is not one of them.

iFOK )):

At least their government doesn't have someone with the intelligence of a 10 year old. Oh wait, it does.

arexes )): :v: