This Week in iFOK

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck to you. I can name about 1000 reasons why I didn't like this presentation, but I'll just pick my #1 gripe.

#1) Comments between screenshots. Is that really necessary? And as one person or probably more I didn't read all the replies, stated, its annoying and detracts from the presentation.

As for your "Anti-Purple" speech...best of luck to you. Your little thread got attention like you wanted...but was it the kind of attention you were looking for? Probably not. Like I said, good luck. I'd also say, don't let your ego and ambitions get too big, but oops...too late.

EDIT: I do not oppose the alliance itself, I oppose the aggressiveness of the comments made by the 1st poster.

Edited by lmcfalcon12

White apparently isn't cool enough. I'll agree with them on that. Who would really want to be on a color with spineless alliances like TOOL, TPF, SSSW18, NEW and all those others I'm obviously forgetting?

Really, REALLY?

Never knew we were spineless. I guess the last three months of getting ZI'd meant nothing. :P

Edited by Airikr

Lol, I thought this was a tongue-in-cheek announcement from iFOK about a color move.

I don't know what was more astounding--that iFOK would take into account the exact same considerations in making a color move that I would, or that iFOK has *gasp* opinions (some are even negative!) about other alliances. Oh dear, this is not good for iFOK, not good at all ಠ_ಠ

Edited by Epik High

Ooooh, nice leak. And seriously, YouMaka's gov again? :lol1:

White apparently isn't cool enough. I'll agree with them on that. Who would really want to be on a color with spineless alliances like TOOL, TPF, SSSW18, NEW and all those others I'm obviously forgetting? Well, aside from STA, White is a failed sphere anyways. Perhaps it would be good for some sizable opposition.

* Duncan King raises hand. Zenith moved to White because we wanted to move in with those guys. And SNOW says White's not a failed sphere. You just don't like it because it's predominately Hegemony. That's likely iFOK doesn't like it, either. To each his own.

IMO, Stickmen has the members and the know how to make Yellow work for them.

Edited by Duncan King

There is a reason so many new alliances form on purple; it is very unified, which gives it strength. While we don't march in step on every single issue, we do recognize the benefits of cooperation. It's also one of the friendliest spheres, and trades are pretty decent. Nearly all of purple is in at least our economic bloc. We also rotate senate seats amongst ourselves, sharing the power.

I am not sure how the Initiative got mentioned in Purple Unity efforts. They were long buried before we began to work as a team.

That being said, I agree with whomever suggested pink. I am surprised you don't appear to have considered it; seems like it might be right up your alley.

Well, I guess good job on hacking into someone else's forum account...

Was there really nothing more inflammatory or dramatic you could find, though? If this is the best you can come up with, you may not want to quit your day job.

* Duncan King raises hand. Zenith moved to White because we wanted to move in with those guys. And SNOW says White's not a failed sphere. You just don't like it because it's predominately Hegemony. That's likely iFOK doesn't like it, either. To each his own.

IMO, Stickmen has the members and the know how to make Yellow work for them.

Then again, all Purple but MASH were hegemony if I remember right, so I guess they're shoulder to shoulder with white on that :P