This Week in iFOK

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, this is Grande Chandelier.

I considered doing this later, but... odds are, I won't be around, so... without further ado...

ifok1.png

Oh my. Oh my. Green looks like it'll lose an alliance. Looks like iFOK doesn't want to be on the same sphere as LOLGGA. I don't blame them, to be perfectly honest. VE is pretty useless too, don't you know? I can't help but think I'm foregetting a green alliance. Oh right, GPA is neutral. Blah neutrality. OV should've been destroyed, who wants to be on the side of an alliance of spies, really?

ifok2.png

Oh my beloved Maka, you love flaunting your past every chance you get. How pathetic. It's also nice to see that iFOK gov doesn't really like NSO, Brown or Yellow spheres. I'm sure the Sith, FAN and GATO will appreciate it. Am I right or am I right?

ifok3.png

What about Red since NPO's down for the count? Arexes says "No." Expected/10, right?

ifok4.png

White apparently isn't cool enough. I'll agree with them on that. Who would really want to be on a color with spineless alliances like TOOL, TPF, SSSW18, NEW and all those others I'm obviously forgetting? Well, aside from STA, White is a failed sphere anyways. Perhaps it would be good for some sizable opposition.

ifok6.png

Hear that Purple? These guys want nothing to do with the rest of you lowlifes on Purple. Ohhoho. A threat to "Purple Unity" -- now that sounds really scary thought. Perhaps its actually necessary, given Purple is really unstable sphere as of right now. Legit CB? I'll let you decide. This should make Purple quite an interesting sphere, cause they are pretty boring.

In conclusion, iFOK and The Stickmen look to bring Purple to its knees and remove its unity. Don't let them win, Purple alliances. Destroy them.

That's all this time.

Toodles.

- Grande Chandelier

Chancellor of Hanayome

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to gather attention again I see.

Also, you seem to have missed our plans to topple Fark and FOK. Guess you weren't looking in the right places.

Well done on hacking into YouMaka's account, by the way. That's going to gain you a lot of points.

In short, nice try, but no.

Edited by Arrnea

Despite the fact that a few of your members despise us for some odd reason, it'd still be cool if you moved to Brown. We wouldn't mind working with you on trade circles and such. Interesting read.

Cool beans. Thanks for the vote of confidence, Corinan.

And I thought TWIP was bad this article reads as if it was written by a 10 year old. There are many things can be said about TPF spineless is not one of them.

iFOK )):

Where did we say that TPF was spineless? We certainly do not think that of them at this time.

OV should've been destroyed, who wants to be on the side of an alliance of spies, really?

Hold up here, you insult us by calling us spies when you've hacked into someone's boards and posted screenies of them on the OWF? No hypocrisy here at all. :rolleyes:

We have not made a decision on that matter yet.

Excellent. You should really choose Brown. You'll find that the alliances are pretty friendly and easy to work with, to include the often misunderstood Sith.

Why was white unsuitable? White is supreme!

That's just racist and unnecessary, Tyga.

Excellent. You should really choose Brown. You'll find that the alliances are pretty friendly and easy to work with, to include the often misunderstood Sith.

There's not much to misunderstand. You guys are total jackasses, and no I don't mean that in a bad way :awesome:

Edited by Sileath

Was the intent to insult and/or embarrass iFOK? If so, I think this announcement was a bit of a fail.

Really? I thought it was informative. On our part...

1. iFok gov doesn't like us( I for one am completely shocked :blush: )

2. They are planning on moving to a sphere not in spite of, but to spite the established alliances on that sphere. And if they get upset, tough noogies because they have more powerful allies. Sounds familiar..

Hi Iosif Moldov. Perhaps if you move to brown it will give you and yours an in on talking to us. We'll become best friends k?

force.gif