This Week in iFOK

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo you hate iFok and want to get back at them for something.

And your brilliant plan to do it is to post screen shots of….a color swap and members talking about current CN events?

Really?

I mean…..Reaaaallllyyyyyy?

That’s the best you could do?

I feel slightly sad now. At least in the old days when Spies posted screen shots they were actually interesting and not……talking about something all alliances talk about.

Next time could you get something more interesting? Perhaps iFoks plan to take over the world. That I would read about.

Leaving one super-fail sphere [lolGGA] to join a mega super-fail sphere? Historically the purple sphere embodies everything wrong with CN.

Someone somewhere in iFOK blew it on this one.

if this is just about the senate and nothing else (I suspect it's more about !@#$@#$ with valhalla than anything else, but.. let's pretend) then pink or yellow would be their best bet.

pwn would more than likely welcome them to pink, because it means more bodies and more trades, and would gladly let them control a senate seat.

yellow probably would too, I don't care for FAN, I'm not going to pretend otherwise, either, but they'd more than likely embrace more bodies on yellow, too. Again, they'd more than likely even let em control a senate seat, since more bodies = more trades.

We will not join a sphere to destabilize it, but we don't want to be tied to a lot of blocs either. We like to be as free as possible, like we were in Green.

I just gave you your balls back and now you just throw them away by doing this? Dude, what is wrong with you?

So you want a sphere with an open senate, without a domineering bloc or faction, and where you would largely be able to do your own thing and have a sizable say in what happens on the sphere? That sounds familiar. Just sayin'.

Curious, do you still like us? :blush:

See the pic in the first post. Things change and even magnificent men are mislead.

Also, I'd like to clarify that my comments in no way represent the opinion of iFOK government, I'm just a petty middle gov official. Target any complaints & grievances towards my personal inbox instead of bugging anyone who's not me about something that came from me and me alone. Gracias.

The only screenshot that is worth mentioning is the one that could be read as "Stickmen will use our allies to ensure we get a senate seat no matter the cost [to the rest of Purple]". First of all, I don't think it was intended to read like that; I know Iosif well enough to know he's an intelligent guy, and that he knows iFOK, and indeed Stickmen, policy*. Second, even if the post were meant that way, it is from one guy, a middle-government member of one of four Stickmen alliances, and not indicative of our aims or policy.

* Let me just clarify that policy for everyone; Stickmen are not so desperate to get a senate seat that we would attack someone just for holding the seat that we desire; furthermore, we would certainly not request outside assistance from our allies in order to do so.

Also, this. You see iFOK wanting to force you out of the senate with iron and fire only because you want to see that there. It's asinine to think we would fall for that pathetic levels for something as symbolic and useless as a seat in CN senate. Key word there is if, as the whole point of all that was ensuring security of iFOK, not domination. The wording might have not been that approriate but it's just natural that things are said in more direct nature. It still doesn't change the core idea of my post which is out there for you all to see.

If you want to screendump something actually interesting, then pick some screens that actually say something instead of leaving basically everything up to how wild imagination the reader has.

But, Iosif out. My PM box is open for all you folks but I've been asked to stay out of this mess and that's exactly what's going to happen.

Edited by Iosif Moldov

As a fairly recent transplant to purple, I can tell you that if your ultimate choice is purple you will be welcomed heartily. And you'll be given the space to decide how to handle the welcome. I can also tell you that any work you do for the good of the sphere will be repaid at least a thousand times.

Come to purple. Come with open minds. Come and see what we are before deciding to come and try to make us something different. What is good for the purple sphere is good for every nation residing on purple. More folks to help in that goal--whether part of one of the blocs or not--can only help all of us.

As a fairly recent transplant to purple, I can tell you that if your ultimate choice is purple you will be welcomed heartily. And you'll be given the space to decide how to handle the welcome. I can also tell you that any work you do for the good of the sphere will be repaid at least a thousand times.

Come to purple. Come with open minds. Come and see what we are before deciding to come and try to make us something different. What is good for the purple sphere is good for every nation residing on purple. More folks to help in that goal--whether part of one of the blocs or not--can only help all of us.

so... if i sell tech to someone on purple, say.. 50 tech to them... I will be repaid 50000 tech?

DUDE! I am so there.

See the pic in the first post. Things change and even magnificent men are mislead.

Also, I'd like to clarify that my comments in no way represent the opinion of iFOK government, I'm just a petty middle gov official. Target any complaints & grievances towards my personal inbox instead of bugging anyone who's not me about something that came from me and me alone. Gracias.

I somehow have to wonder why you like a strengthening of those against the so-called 'Citadel Clique' when FOK would presumably fit rather well with that description, having ties to TOP, Grämlins, and I think also Umbrella, FCC and Argent.

Anyhow.. You're welcome to join Orange, we could use the trades :)

So you want a sphere with an open senate, without a domineering bloc or faction, and where you would largely be able to do your own thing and have a sizable say in what happens on the sphere? That sounds familiar. Just sayin'.

That and purple has always seemed kind of boring to me.

Sorry, can you direct me to the purple sphere trophy case full of dominant victories and excellence by the sphere?

Ah, so in your limited intellect success is totally in victorious wars and battles? Wow, you'd almost think that this wasn't a political simulator, wouldn't you? Purple is, after a period of war and distrust, the most unified and diplomatically friendly of the multi-member colour spheres. This diplomatic maturity means we grow as nations and as alliances and will undoubtedly prosper in the future. If you don't understand this, I'm willing to translate it into apeman grunting for you.

Edited by Hymenbreach

I'm interested in the assertion, in the initial post, that Purple doesn't seem that united. In fact, we are very much so. With one exception, our major alliances fought essentially as a unit in the Karma War. Five of our alliances have an arrangement to share the three senate seats, with a regular rotation (which was, admittedly, disrupted this month by a fluke). Invicta and UPN, specifically, are extremely close, and both of us have strong relationships with M*A*S*H, SNAFU, BAPS, etc, etc. I think the idea that someone could just step in and assume a senate seat is simply not the case.

We are pretty interesting, though, I think!

:D

At the moment, the majority of Purple seems to be fairly ok with the idea of us moving there, and with their blessing, I'd prefer Purple myself. I'm not ruling anything out, though.

Purple will eat your babies. I seen't it.

10234_1102813636_small.PNG

Ah, so in your limited intellect success is totally in victorious wars and battles? Wow, you'd almost think that this wasn't a political simulator, wouldn't you? Purple is, after a period of war and distrust, the most unified and diplomatically friendly of the multi-member colour spheres. This diplomatic maturity means we grow as nations and as alliances and will undoubtedly prosper in the future. If you don't understand this, I'm willing to translate it into apeman grunting for you.

When Legion shed their historic reputation as a Purple's GATO, and Purple CDT suddenly tosses off their coats to reveal strength and independence from New Pacific Order and NATO, that'll be the day.