This Week in iFOK

Oh my. Oh my. Green looks like it'll lose an alliance. Looks like iFOK doesn't want to be on the same sphere as LOLGGA. I don't blame them, to be perfectly honest. VE is pretty useless too, don't you know? I can't help but think I'm foregetting a green alliance. Oh right, GPA is neutral. Blah neutrality. OV should've been destroyed, who wants to be on the side of an alliance of spies, really?

May I ask where they ever said "lolGGA" "VE is useless" or any of that other stuff? That is you. Nice try though. I give you an F for effort, since all credibility you had went down the drain when you BLACKMAILED PEOPLE.

Also, refer to this quote here about OV:

Hold up here, you insult us by calling us spies when you've hacked into someone's boards and posted screenies of them on the OWF? No hypocrisy here at all. :rolleyes:
Oh my beloved Maka, you love flaunting your past every chance you get. How pathetic. It's also nice to see that iFOK gov doesn't really like NSO, Brown or Yellow spheres. I'm sure the Sith, FAN and GATO will appreciate it. Am I right or am I right?

You are wrong. It was said in that picture that they like GATO. They also never said they didn't like FAN if I read correctly (though someone can correct me, it's 3am so I might miss things), also, they did say they don't like the NSO, but, honestly, that was like 2 people out of an alliance. I'm sure almost any alliance that size has 2 people who don't like almost any alliance.

What about Red since NPO's down for the count? Arexes says "No." Expected/10, right?

Actually it was expected. A lot of people still do not want to go on red, considering a good number of the nations there are NPO, an enemy of a lot of people, and you'd be forced to compete with them on senate seats, and trades.

White apparently isn't cool enough. I'll agree with them on that. Who would really want to be on a color with spineless alliances like TOOL, TPF, SSSW18, NEW and all those others I'm obviously forgetting? Well, aside from STA, White is a failed sphere anyways. Perhaps it would be good for some sizable opposition.

They just said they didn't like White. Never said why (again, someone correct me if I missed something). Also, TOOL, STA, etc are not spineless. I don't like TPF, honestly, but they proved they weren't spineless. So did SSSW18.

Hear that Purple? These guys want nothing to do with the rest of you lowlifes on Purple. Ohhoho. A threat to "Purple Unity" -- now that sounds really scary thought. Perhaps its actually necessary, given Purple is really unstable sphere as of right now. Legit CB? I'll let you decide. This should make Purple quite an interesting sphere, cause they are pretty boring.

In conclusion, iFOK and The Stickmen look to bring Purple to its knees and remove its unity. Don't let them win, Purple alliances. Destroy them.

Yes, we should listen to you. Definitely. OOC: A person who blackmails OOC should DEFINITELY BE LISTENED TO!

IC: No. Just no. I'll enjoy, just as iFOK will enjoy, watching your nation get destroyed.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my. Oh my. Green looks like it'll lose an alliance. Looks like iFOK doesn't want to be on the same sphere as LOLGGA. I don't blame them, to be perfectly honest. VE is pretty useless too, don't you know? I can't help but think I'm foregetting a green alliance. Oh right, GPA is neutral. Blah neutrality. OV should've been destroyed, who wants to be on the side of an alliance of spies, really?

Oh the irony in that statement.

All I got to say is nice try, but sadly you failed to prove anything wrong about iFOK or it's leadership.

I request that Legionnaires permit this thread to come to a natural end. All the important stuff has been said in more important places (and more civilly) and it is unlikely anything said here will improve the situation.

Cheers.

Having been resident on Maroon, Green, Brown, & now Purple, I've got to say, I've found the most prosperity on Purple for the long term. Brown was nearly impossible to get long term trades on. We liked Green, didn't care much for the Bilrow Doctrine, even though we set up before it went into effect.

Brown most have changed for the better then, because I have not had more stable trades since I joined NSO on brown.