o/ Farewell CN o\

enderland

Goodbye, friend. My offer stands.

(And you were worth breaking them for once in a while, anyway :P )

Embrace all that is good in RL. And when you can, come back and play awhile. It is possible to play the game and not allow it to consume you.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit - if someone is looking for a situation truly needing justice situation please dust this #@%#. He's currently terrorizing an alliance for no reason - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=37898

wish my alliance could let me hit him.. Maybe one of those tech raiding alliance will hit him :P

Edited by BlaZeAzZ

edit - if someone is looking for a situation truly needing justice situation please dust this #@%#. He's currently terrorizing an alliance for no reason - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=37898

I knew I should have allowed raiding when I wrote the charter. Dammit.

Anyway, sad to see you go Ender, you were always one to post well and with tact. Have fun and stay safe.

Take care.

Goodbye my friend.

I'll remember the good times and forget the bad ones. Your were one of the best war strategists this game has seen. Continuously pushing the envelope for the purpose of learning better tactics. You were a valuable asset to any alliance that had you.

Well, this sucks.

Best of luck, Ender, I hope you reroll and continue the many friendships you have here. Plus, who is going to hang out in the gameplay forums now? I vote you come back and role play a noob and ask all the impossible to answer questions, join NSO and test their "coup if you can" philosophy, or any number of fun avenues upon reroll.

Take care.