o/ Farewell CN o\

enderland

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, let me echo the sentiments expressed in the OP. There are any number of very good fixes/improvements that have been suggested by players (including ender land) that could be done to the game that don't involve making spies into some sort of Jack Bauer/James Bond/G.I. Joe Commandos. More of the little things, less Jack Bauer, mkay?

I like the latest update to spies a lot - I have done 36 spy ops in the past week!

But in all seriousness, spies still are basically a money waste. I did get a destroy infra op off the first day though when I couldn't figure out what second spy op to do against CT :v:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_spies.a...arch=ender+land

That's only about 1/3 of my offensive ops lol. I have a sampling of warchest information from all huge variety of alliances!

Enderland it was great getting to know you too. :)

You were a brave and skillful soldier and it was an absolute honour to fight you.

Good luck in RL

Christian Trojans

I think someone else should take up the cause against you, once you come out of peace mode.

And goodbye ender.

I think someone else should take up the cause against you, once you come out of peace mode.

And goodbye ender.

I would like that no one else should take up the "cause" since the "cause" is dead with me.

Bye, Ender. You are one of those "assets to CN" people talk about from time to time, so you'll be missed.

(My own advice? Hit PM and collect/pay bills every couple of of weeks. Take it from someone who walked away from a 70K NS nation and then came back six months later....you'll be better off doing nothing and keeping your nation intact than coming back and kicking yourself. Just a suggestion.)

I would like that no one else should take up the "cause" since the "cause" is dead with me.

Not with me!

Also, farewell good sir, yours is a butt that won't quit, and they've got these big chewy pretzels here, ajign 4tuh8s fdgkjat FIVE DOLLARS?! get out of here!

I like the latest update to spies a lot - I have done 36 spy ops in the past week!

But in all seriousness, spies still are basically a money waste. I did get a destroy infra op off the first day though when I couldn't figure out what second spy op to do against CT :v:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_spies.a...arch=ender+land

That's only about 1/3 of my offensive ops lol. I have a sampling of warchest information from all huge variety of alliances!

Don't get me wrong, I think spies have been an interesting addition to the game. If the additional changes to them make them more useful, bravo. If they imbalance the game as I feared they might...then we have a problem. I however am trying to stay positive about it.

It's just when I look at the laundry list of things that can/should be done to the game, spy tweaking is down the list pretty far. Sometimes it's not about what's stylish, it's about the basics.

(My own advice? Hit PM and collect/pay bills every couple of of weeks. Take it from someone who walked away from a 70K NS nation and then came back six months later....you'll be better off doing nothing and keeping your nation intact than coming back and kicking yourself. Just a suggestion.)

Thats what I'm planning on doing.

But I'm not really planning on coming back anytime soon, or ever, so who knows.

Someone pointed this stat wasn't as good as it could be so, without further ado -

statwhore.jpg

edit - if someone is looking for a situation truly needing justice situation please dust this #@%#. He's currently terrorizing an alliance for no reason - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=37898

Edited by ender land

Good Alden Peterson

It has and will always be a pleasure to call one who has always dealt with me with honesty and integrity this simple word "Friend." Digiterra is diminished once again with departure of another good player and good person. Find in that other dimension the good spirit that you deserve. A fond farewell.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis