o/ Farewell CN o\

enderland

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never had the chance to meet you on a more personal level than CN:TE, but everything i've seen of you on these boards shows that you are a great player and will be missed. Enjoy RL.

It was good to know you Alden, hope things go well for you in RL.

PS: I am glad that I am forgettable - LOL

:P

I'm pretty sure you nation sat me once. Too many people to remember though! The (outdated :P) link in your sig reminds me of another IRONer I forgot, airknow, as he was someone who did a lot of work but was not ever really recognized for it.

I don't think you liked me much, but you were an interesting player who posted well. Good luck out there.... but you'll be back.

Naw, you had what I would consider a wrongly based IC morale set, but have GREAT ooc taste in music and were always very respectful and direct :P

People like you make this game worth playing, regardless of whether or not we might agree on IC subtleties, so stick to your guns.

Well, this sucks.

Best of luck, Ender, I hope you reroll and continue the many friendships you have here. Plus, who is going to hang out in the gameplay forums now? I vote you come back and role play a noob and ask all the impossible to answer questions, join NSO and test their "coup if you can" philosophy, or any number of fun avenues upon reroll.

Take care.

^_^

Yeah, where is PC when you actually need them? <_<

in hiding o.O, we are busy engaging TPF.

Enderland, too bad i didnt get to know you better. You seemed cool, in the few chats we had. I think raided with you on a few occasions cant really remember.

:angry:

you can´t do that ender, you are supposed to stay here all the time :(

however, you deserved the second chance gräm gave you, and we didn´t regret it, until, well, until you joined kronos i guess :rolleyes:

well man i wish you the best in your future endavers, and should you have an day off, before you move back home, come over to the east, bring syz, celial and steel with you and we have a drink or two on me.

cheers nec

:ph34r:

I enjoyed our discussions as well, Ender. You gave me some great advice on my first nation regarding military wonders. To this day, I miss that nation, but I broke a rule. The donation deals were interesting to say the least. When you were in NV, you got nuked just after I had done a donation. I felt sick from that. :P Feel free to stop by #GPA and visit, even if your not active in the game. I'm not the most active in irc, but when I'm on, it's usually between 10am and 1pm CN server time. I'm in the same time zone as the server.

Honestly though, Your a great guy. While RL trumps all, I someday hope to see you return. :) I'll likely still be in GPA. Sometimes, I get bored with this game, but something always seems to draw me back in. :P Checking the GPA forum while at work for new replies is a sign of some sort. I've got one thing I need to fulfill in GPA before I retire from office, and I'm going to tell you what that is.

PM coming shortly.

o/ Ender

Edit (including my weird ruler name)

Ouchneddnesscooooo. :P

Edited by Xyro Gravi Flatona

That's only about 1/3 of my offensive ops lol. I have a sampling of warchest information from all huge variety of alliances!

Were you per chance the guy who tried to spy on me a few days ago? Though, tis a shame to see you go, keep it real ender.