FIRE Announcement

2cq0i3c.png

Ahoy fellow CNers!

I come to you with great news! FIRE has a new flag!! Wooo! Sweet lookin isn't it? Thank you Xerxer ;)

Well...too bad the only time we're going to get to use it is in our disbandment notice. For the past two weeks I, Incitatus, have been ill and had been unable to join my brothers TimLee and Shadow King to help sort all of FIRE's messes out. (Many of the messes I was unaware we had) When I had enough strength to check back at the FIRE capital I noticed everything was in shambles. Members, including our own Fire Lords, had took off. We went from a 2 million Nation Strength, 100+ Members alliance to a 500k NS, 33 members alliance. I am the only government member left. All of the active members in our community had fled.

My fellow advisors from Antium had advised me to make this announcement and so here I am. However, FIRE is not the only thing that will be non-existent at the end of the day...Antium as well has collapsed and I fear that my time on Planet Bob may be coming to an end as there are violent protesters and rioters after my head! Because of this, I have to make this short...it's been a good run for The Realm, very short...but it has been a fun, prosperous time. As FIRE dies, as does The Realm...I have but one wish for you, to keep The Realm's name unique and never try to duplicate it. I thank all of my friends on Planet Bob and all of my allies...and my enemies for keeping it classy. We truly are blessed to have such a world as this to live in, thank Admin!

Good luck to all and God and/or Admin bless!

Auctor....man, dude. That is all!

Incitatus,

2lmxyxh.png The Last Fire Lord of the Federation of Imperial Red Empires 2lmxyxh.png

Medals:

3006t5i.png

The Fire Heart

The Fire Heart goes to Francesca for all of her hard work she put into FIRE. She hardly ever got any credit and yet she did so much, you deserve some kind of award Francesca :)

a0f3er.png

The White Ember

And since there's another award Xerxer made earlier and I don't want to waste it...The White Ember award goes to Chimaera for his excellent selection of an avatar! Keep up the good work Chim!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great to be in The Realm and in FIRE with you Inci, you are a good friend but at times you and others overlooked current and loyal members and instead went with people you knew from other alliances because of their "experience". That only shows that they only wanted government and not really a desire to be part of rebuilding FIRE. Even when they received government, they quickly resigned again. Truly, that was the downfall of FIRE as it left instability in government and caused a sort of panic when members saw government resigning. Had FIRE Government gone with current loyal members, things may have turned out different. So, I have to question the experience some people wave around at newer folks to CN. How did that "experience" they claim serve FIRE?" And remember at one time you all were first time government members. Well, this belated announcement is how well it served.

The end was started by a power struggle, and then those who achieved it or got it back didn't know what to do with it besides give up again.

"Those who foolishly sought power by riding the back of the tiger, ended up inside," John F. Kennedy - January 20, 1961 Inaugural Address

I wish the best to all former members of FIRE and of the Realm. I hope you all find places that welcome you and allow you to show your true potential.

-Nando

My apologies if I offended, I was simply making an observation...I was not aware that doing so would be a problem.

EDIT: I again sincerely apologize. To do what I did is not properly respectful of the disbanded alliance's memory. I did it without thinking through as much as I should have, and the result was NOT cool.

Edited by Rampage3

My apologies if I offended, I was simply making an observation...I was not aware that doing so would be a problem.

EDIT: I again sincerely apologize. To do what I did is not properly respectful of the disbanded alliance's memory. I did it without thinking through as much as I should have, and the result was NOT cool.

Apology accepted.

NSO is available for ex-fire members. :blush:

all this talk of recruiting makes me lol.

With the exception of TimLee [who habitually changes alliances every 30 seconds] I can't think of any FIRE members worth recruiting. Is there anyone in this bunch who would benefit an alliance? Obviously they didn't help FIRE survive.

Some people were so eager to hop onto red team that they were ill-prepared for the hard challenge of forming a successful alliance.