FIRE Announcement

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLRED

See even you guys miss carter. You couped him, then fell apart. I felt bad for pacifica having you guys on their sphere. I do like Inci though.

Good luck to everyone else.

Okay, so let me get this straight - an alliance formed out of pure spite for another alliance (which was backed by an alliance at war with the alliance they're spiting) literally falls apart after the alliance that was backing them pulls their support.

Can anyone say "puppet alliance"? I know you want to say it along with me.

Okay, so let me get this straight - an alliance formed out of pure spite for another alliance (which was backed by an alliance at war with the alliance they're spiting) literally falls apart after the alliance that was backing them pulls their support.

You're not the person to be calling other people puppets.

I am Rebel Virginia's puppet, he is the Gepetto of my heart.

No, it's only colonization when that other alliance does it. There's nothing to see here. This is not the puppet you are looking for.

You're not the person to be calling other people puppets.

I am Rebel Virginia's puppet, he is the Gepetto of my heart.

Excuse me, what?

No, it's only colonization when that other alliance does it. There's nothing to see here. This is not the puppet you are looking for.

Are you sure of that? Because I could have sworn there is iFOK (not sure if they're still puppets), there was Obsidian Entente, there is NpO (no longer puppets), and other such colonies on Bob.

Guess I was wrong. My b.

You left out the part where the brand new alliance coups its founder.

It is almost laughable..

Are you sure of that? Because I could have sworn there is iFOK (not sure if they're still puppets), there was Obsidian Entente, there is NpO (no longer puppets), and other such colonies on Bob.

Guess I was wrong. My b.

Those others don't count, obviously. Besides FIREs name doesnt even relate to anything from any other alliance. They were OBVIOUSLY independent minded and strong willed individuals, looking to make a fresh start like everyone else.

You left out the part where the brand new alliance coups its founder.

It is almost laughable..

I believe you meant to say "very laughable", not almost.

Those others don't count, obviously. Besides FIREs name doesnt even relate to anything from any other alliance. They were OBVIOUSLY independent minded and strong willed individuals, looking to make a fresh start like everyone else.

Apologies then, my fine sire. Never has any alliance in the history of Bob with some power ever tried to control another alliance just to politically give someone else the finger. No sir, never.

Then again, that's ignoring GW1, 2, 3, UjW, and every other war ever, but that doesn't matter.

Edited by Lord of Destruction

Apologies then, my fine sire. Never has any alliance in the history of Bob with some power ever tried to control another alliance just to politically give someone else the finger. No sir, never.

Then again, that's ignoring GW1, 2, 3, UjW, and every other war ever, but that doesn't matter.

Sarcasm detector broken?

Not quite, my fine sir. Seerow and I are making the same point different ways. We're playing off each other, if you will.

Are you SURE about this? I'm pretty sure we were having a very heated debate, but I'm not quite sure what my point was or what side of the debate I was on.