FIRE Announcement

I'm inferring that they're sent ambiguous and poorly worded threats.

Which is why everyone fears us, wasn't it damn scary? :P

Edit: Forgot to say, bad luck FIRE, you were looking good for a while.

Edited by Ellis

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see this, i wish all the best to all the former Ragnablok folk that were in FIRE. ONE and Syndicate were awesome alliances that we had the pleasure to associate with and party with.

And, no FIRE was not a Ragnarok puppet, one has to know Carter to understand that the guy has no strings to be pulled. I would pity the fool, that tries to be a puppeteer with Carter as a puppet.

Then the ultimate irony, and likely the real reason for disbandment. The very alliance that FIRE was created to annoy has a top ambassador who liked them.

But then again Litha likes everyone, so I can't be -certain- this is the reason. If other NPO members shared the feeling though, it certainly does give a very interesting new spin on events...

I had no problem with FIRE, myself. Red Sphere's big enough for more than one alliance, I think, especially now that we've renounced the Moldavi Doctrine. I liked some of the FIRE people I dealt with, too - Francesca, specifically.

I was looking forward for the NPO and FIRE to have a good long term relationship in the Red Sphere. There were even discussions about a treaty between the two alliances after the war. Sadly, this is no longer the case.

Good luck former FIRE members. Props on Fran for being such a good FIRE representative when she was there.

o/ Incitatus

o/ Francesca

o/ FIRE for the last time.

I will miss FIRE. It was fun while it lasted.

None of us thought Carter was the bad guy. We didnt think he was a bad person. We just thought he jumped to tooo many decisions.

(ex: The ARES Treaty. It was carried over from The Syndicate without even asking ARES. Carter just took it upon himself to move it over"

I wish all former FIRE nations the best of luck. I really enjoyed most of my stay in FIRE pre and post carter-gate. I wish you all the best in your new alliances, and if you ever need anything wether we are together in alliances in the future or not, you just PM me in game and I will do whatever I can to help you and your nation.

Edited by Shadow King

Really, oh well we will deal with ur hate later TRAITOR, cuz u know wut happens to DESERTERS, don't U?

Apparently they get a dictionary and an English lesson or two?

Anyway, sorry to see this happen. Watching an alliance die is never pleasant.

Yes, you can, but not when you're getting a protectorate agreement from an alliance that is directly at war with the alliance who's set up to be your nemesis. And especially not when you're a terrible alliance leader like Carter. The guy had to have been manipulated in the creation of FIRE. With how badly he nailed the pooch with the BTA thing, he couldn't have pulled off FIRE on his own.

The timing on Ragnarok is not just suspect. They dropped support because the government they knew they could easily manipulate was no longer in control, so they gave up on FIRE.

As for your apology, you'll get nothing :D

I'm sure this has already come up, buuuuut FIRE was name and color sphere change of The Syndicate which was a merger of Leviathan and Organized Nations Entente.

I'm sure this has already come up, buuuuut FIRE was name and color sphere change of The Syndicate which was a merger of Leviathan and Organized Nations Entente.

I realize that. It doesn't change what it was though - a political finger backed and manipulated by an enemy of the main power on Red.

all this talk of recruiting makes me lol.

With the exception of TimLee [who habitually changes alliances every 30 seconds] I can't think of any FIRE members worth recruiting. Is there anyone in this bunch who would benefit an alliance? Obviously they didn't help FIRE survive.

Some people were so eager to hop onto red team that they were ill-prepared for the hard challenge of forming a successful alliance.

Eat me.

With such an ignorant, judgmental post, how dare you attempt to pass such heresies on others who have more drive, determination and effort to accomplish what you are so meek to even attempt to do; it must be so nice to sit on the sidelines whilst screaming insults at better people who at least make an effort to do great things.

You sir, should be ashamed.

go ahead and joke on me, but I am not the one who missed this thread. I was actually hoping polaris would continue their strides of becoming independent, but this is not the proper place to discuss that thread. So I take my leave.

Edited by Obiwan

Sorry to see the end of The Realm and FIRE who both had potential. Also sorry to see it end in such a terrible way. All the best to your former members, and sorry about your poor health Incitatus, you're a cool guy.

Hope you get better and don't quit.

One last hail for them, Actually hail Francesca o7.