Ragnarok

The AUT

This is not meant as a slight towards Ragnarok or a means of calling them out but I'm just scratching my head right now.

rangarok.jpg

I believe you were around 7.8 mil of NS before the war started. What happened? You're now sustaining more damage than the NPO is. Not meant to put you down because I hate to see alliances like this but dayum. :mellow:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This was not needed"

"Private channels ftw"

" Anal beads looking like starburst"

Choose one from the above.

A lot of alliances are going through phases right now, this could be more so internal rather than external. As to external, NPO has taken so much damage I'd be surprised if anyone takes less damage than them now.

Also, hi Aut. :wub:

Edited by Ejayrazz

TREW!!!

It's a fair question, I guess. Don't wanna impede on anyone's freedom of speech!

Oh of course. More so of ridiculing those who believe you need a brilliant freaking theory to pass as an 'acceptable post'. Everyone has their moments.

Also, what is going on in Rok?

It's a simple matter really--it's a combination of both external and internal factors.

External: Ragnarok currently is shouldering the brunt of the war against NPO. Bottom line, more wars means more damage, especially when it's a bunch of battle-hardened NPOers with nukes who are almost at ZI duking it out with our small fry. Oh, and btw, NPO is still having a hard time doing even that right.

Internal: All alliances that go into extended war experience some membership loss. Some of this is due to accidental activity from prolonged nuclear anarchy. Others just can't take it any more and up and quit--this is especially true in a true warrior alliance like Ragnarok that refuses to let up. Additionally, recently a few large members started the Ragnablok alliance "Epicurean," while almost simultaneously we had some rather large "members" of Rage Co. who had temporarily joined to assist in the war effort leave because there is no one in their range left to fight.

All in all, nothing that can't be fixed with a little peace and three months of our awesome internal aid programs.

Also, as a side note, I would reiterate the fact that Rokkers do not obsess over pixels. Our nations are tools to aid in the political process and to serve and protect one another. Rok > Rokkers > Self is our mantra. We have nuke and ZI competitions going on right now, and everyone is having a party. Graphs, statistics, and overflowing in-game inboxes may discourage some, but not Ragnarok.

o/ Ragnarok

All in all, nothing that can't be fixed with a little peace and three months of our awesome internal aid programs.

That very well may not be up to you in the future.

Edited by The AUT

Don't forget there also has been a lot of alliances on the Karma side that lost some long time members because they have gone back home to their original alliances as they came back to life.

Yeah RoK, geez you get hammered by IRON, then Hammered by NPO vets who were knocked down with full wonders against your lower recruits and members. I mean, c'mon, you guys should be soaring in NS!!!!

/endSarcasm

<begin FailHandler>

Fail thread is Fail

return;

</end FailHandler

Yeah RoK, geez you get hammered by IRON, then Hammered by NPO vets who were knocked down with full wonders against your lower recruits and members. I mean, c'mon, you guys should be soaring in NS!!!!

/endSarcasm

<begin FailHandler>

Fail thread is Fail

return;

</end FailHandler

Uhh? Fail thread?

I'm in an alliance allied to RoK, and there are whispers that they're going through a lot of internal drama right now. It's perfectly reasonable to ask "hey, RoK, the hell is going on over there?" and in fact, if you scroll up, someone from RoK pretty much answered all of his questions.

So, fail thread, or fail bkphysics post?

Uhh? Fail thread?

I'm in an alliance allied to RoK, and there are whispers that they're going through a lot of internal drama right now. It's perfectly reasonable to ask "hey, RoK, the hell is going on over there?" and in fact, if you scroll up, someone from RoK pretty much answered all of his questions.

So, fail thread, or fail bkphysics post?

Please stop. Agreeing with you is very uncomfortable.

-Bama

Hmm this thread needs to be closed before anymore trolling continues. Also for anyone who thinks RoK is struggling then its just plain out not true. It is true that splinter AA's have formed though. We will survive though.

Hmm this thread needs to be closed before anymore trolling continues. Also for anyone who thinks RoK is struggling then its just plain out not true. It is true that splinter AA's have formed though. We will survive though.

First, saying your alliance is struggling isn't trolling, true or not. Second, I'd say multiple groups of members splintering off to form their own alliances equates to struggling. At any rate, good luck recovering. I can certainly respect that you guys are still slogging it out instead of sitting out and talking a big game like a lot of the remaining alliances on your side.

-Bama

First, saying your alliance is struggling isn't trolling, true or not. Second, I'd say multiple groups of members splintering off to form their own alliances equates to struggling. At any rate, good luck recovering. I can certainly respect that you guys are still slogging it out instead of sitting out and talking a big game like a lot of the remaining alliances on your side.

-Bama

One (or two) and multiple are the same thing? We had a single group of 4 people split off and form an alliance which is now our protectorate. The other group we knew was only temporary, and they all had rather large nations, causing a large loss when they left and joined another alliance as a group because they're all rl friends.

And thanks, we're still trying to have some fun with this war. :)

One (or two) and multiple are the same thing? We had a single group of 4 people split off and form an alliance which is now our protectorate. The other group we knew was only temporary, and they all had rather large nations, causing a large loss when they left and joined another alliance as a group because they're all rl friends.

And thanks, we're still trying to have some fun with this war. :)

He said "splinter alliances", so I made that assumption. Sorry.

-Bama

It comes down to this, Ragnarok this late in the war are still giving it 110%, while others have relaxed or started rebuilding Ragnarok continue the struggle, and for that I am proud to call them allies, and indeed good friends.