An Announcement from OV and GGA

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft, Arsenal, you know I love you but I don't understand why you have this fetish for GGA. Sure, Shaneprice seems to be a decent guy (I've never talked to DeScepter or Manfred, so I won't comment on them) but GGA has done nothing to prove they're reformed yet.

Like the NPO amirite? ;)

Congratulations, you two deserve each other.

Ah, hey folks, look who it is! Nice to see you come out of your shell and talk to us O great and wise Bilrow. Have you come to salute this wonderful occasion?

Seriously though, get lost. You are a toady of the highest order, the king of cowards, the sultan of sycophants. You are an incompetent fool who has always ridden the coattails of your betters. You aren't fit to lead a platoon of toy soldiers and are utterly lacking in any redeeming qualities that would justify the responsibilities you were given. You're a blundering idiot, a mindless cretin who was always envied the success of others but could never duplicate it because you are, and always will be, an arrogant, talentless, low altitude flier who never had the balls to be a leader. And now you're bitter because your old alliance has abandoned you the same way you abandoned them, although in this case it's warranted because your current alliance are a pack of wolves and backstabbers. And now you are left sitting here making snide comments because Personally I'm glad to see that your vanity project is beginning to turn into a legitimate alliance, because it's high time they forgot about you and your over sized ego. Perhaps now that they have real leaders and not some puffed-up primadonna they might finally be heading in the right direction. This isn't the end of an era for GGA, and they still have a lot of work if they want to overcome the stigma of being the Imperial Green Village, but it can happen. At least, as long as they understand your word isn't worth a bucket of dog's vomit and that you ran that alliance into the ground and ran away when they needed a strong leader. You are filth of the lowest order, and I trust the judgement of my close allies in Ordo Verde a hell of a lot more than I trust a sniveling weasel like yourself.

With all due respect (which is none),

John Michaels

Edited by John Michaels

Ah, hey folks, look who it is! Nice to see you come out of your shell and talk to us O great and wise Bilrow. Have you come to salute this wonderful occasion?

Seriously though, get lost. You are a toady of the highest order, the king of cowards, the sultan of sycophants. You are an incompetent fool who has always ridden the coattails of your betters. You aren't fit to lead a platoon of toy soldiers and are utterly lacking in any redeeming qualities that would justify the responsibilities you were given. You're a blundering idiot, a mindless cretin who was always envied the success of others but could never duplicate it because you are, and always will be, an arrogant, talentless, low altitude flier who never had the balls to be a leader. And now you're bitter because your old alliance has abandoned you the same way you abandoned them, although in this case it's warranted because your current alliance are a pack of wolves and backstabbers. And now you are left sitting here making snide comments because Personally I'm glad to see that your vanity project is beginning to turn into a legitimate alliance, because it's high time they forgot about you and your over sized ego. Perhaps now that they have real leaders and not some puffed-up primadonna they might finally be heading in the right direction. This isn't the end of an era for GGA, and they still have a lot of work if they want to overcome the stigma of being the Imperial Green Village, but it can happen. At least, as long as they understand your word isn't worth a bucket of dog's vomit and that you ran that alliance into the ground and ran away when they needed a strong leader. You are filth of the lowest order, and I trust the judgement of my close allies in Ordo Verde a hell of a lot more than I trust a sniveling weasel like yourself.

John Michaels

Thank you. I love Fan Mail.

John Michaels

Awwww... I wish I had the same popularity as Bilrow, so I could have this awesome shows of love.

Giving an opinion is something completely valid. Disliking someone is completely valid. Using a wall-of-text like insult to try to hide your hate and resentment is just... hmmm... childish... But hey, who am I to judge you? Is just an opinion. You may feel no respect for the King of Cowards, but do try to use some diplomacy when insulting...

Bilrow, can I join your Fan Club?

Awwww... I wish I had the same popularity as Bilrow, so I could have this awesome shows of love.

Giving an opinion is something completely valid. Disliking someone is completely valid. Using a wall-of-text like insult to try to hide your hate and resentment is just... hmmm... childish... But hey, who am I to judge you? Is just an opinion. You may feel no respect for the King of Cowards, but do try to use some diplomacy when insulting...

Bilrow, can I join your Fan Club?

Where on earth am I hiding my hate and resentment for Bilrow? I just devoted a wall of text to voicing both.

No, you can not join my fan club, Elegarth.

Signed:

Lord Bilrow, New Pacific Order Member, Imperial Advisory Council, High Command, Intelligence Director, Past Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm of the Grand Global Alliance, Past Elder Statesman of the Grand Global Alliance, The Purger of the Greenlands, Stealer of Win, Toad of the Highest Order, King of Cowards, Sultan of Sycophants, Most Loathed Player of 2009, Warning: Gnawing Inevitable, Squisher of Bugs, Executor of Morality on CN, Cowtipper Extraordinaire, Polar Traitor, He Who Must Not be Named, Stalked by NAH, Gittered by Hannah, Slave of DarkMistress, Do You Want a Monkey Claw?, Stealer of all things Christmas, and Head On - Apply Directly to the Forehead, Head On - Apply Directly to the Forehead

Signed:

Lord Bilrow, New Pacific Order Member, Imperial Advisory Council, High Command, Intelligence Director, Past Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm of the Grand Global Alliance, Past Elder Statesman of the Grand Global Alliance, The Purger of the Greenlands, Stealer of Win, Toad of the Highest Order, King of Cowards, Sultan of Sycophants, Most Loathed Player of 2009, Warning: Gnawing Inevitable, Squisher of Bugs, Executor of Morality on CN, Cowtipper Extraordinaire, Polar Traitor, He Who Must Not be Named, Stalked by NAH, Gittered by Hannah, Slave of DarkMistress, Do You Want a Monkey Claw?, Stealer of all things Christmas, and Head On - Apply Directly to the Forehead, Head On - Apply Directly to the Forehead

You forgot "sniveling weasel." :awesome:

John Michaels

If I had a medal of approval to give you, you so earned it. Unfortunately, I don't. Hopefully you can live well knowing that you would have received a "LintWad medal of approval and accomplishment" had it existed.

I find the irony of the haters hilarious in this thread. Your hating on us for making a good move basically. Random Interrupt I have no idea why you would chastise the GGA and OV for making friends within their own sphere, taking action to solidify that friendship, and then growing it. o/ Green... guess that's all I have to say about that. OV is good people and GGA has been changing for years, this was kind of just the next step in our progression. Question the friendship all you want, I have no doubt that it is an earnest and honorable friendship, and my actions will show that... just as GGA's have. GGA government continues to impress me with their foreign affairs moves in the last month or so, I can only applaud and continue to publicly endorse. If you have a problem w/ this treaty feel free to PM me if you'd like to engage me in some friendly banter. My enthusiasm flowith over it seems.

o/ OV!

o/ GGA!

o/ Green!

Not so much hating. Just surprised. Very.

Signed:

This was a awesome comment... :lol1:

Signed:

Lord Bilrow, New Pacific Order Member, Imperial Advisory Council, High Command, Intelligence Director, Past Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm of the Grand Global Alliance, Past Elder Statesman of the Grand Global Alliance, The Purger of the Greenlands, Stealer of Win, Toadie of the Highest Order, King of Cowards, Sultan of Sycophants, Most Loathed Player of 2009, Warning: Gnawing Inevitable, Squisher of Bugs, Executor of Morality on CN, Cowtipper Extraordinaire, Polar Traitor, He Who Must Not be Named, Stalked by NAH, Gittered by Hannah, Slave of DarkMistress, Do You Want a Monkey Claw?, Stealer of all things Christmas, and Head On - Apply Directly to the Forehead, Head On - Apply Directly to the Forehead

Minor Correction made.

John Michaels

Definitely couldn't have said it better myself. Bravo John Michaels, have a beer on me.

During Bilrow being Triumvirate i rose to lower government and we bumped heads on several occasions.

I do not agree with the style of leadership, nor do i support every decision made by the Triumvirate during Bilrow.

One thing i though, despite having severe difference of opinion on several things, incompetence is not part of the Bilrow package.

Bilrow, If my opinion means anything to you, I'm very disappointed by the sneers and disrespect towards your old alliance. Doing so you go against the very things the GGA stood/stands for: honor, respect, dignity.

I wish you and Pacifica the best, but beware you that do not become what we overthrew the day we removed the Emperor Prodigal Chieftain from power. He was a mindless troll, a hater, blinded by fury.

Such has no place in the GGA and i hope as time progresses neither on planet bob.

You bailed on his alliance, crawled back when you were mercilessly lambasted for doing so, bailed on them again after a short lived attempt at defending them, then signed a treaty with the alliance that spied on his in the first place. You can sort of see where he's coming from no Andre?

I don't honestly understand the huge shock here. It's been clear since the terms that the GGA is slowly being incorporated in the the circle which OV tends to hang out with. Also, the entire green issue. It's not an incredibly populated sphere, from an alliance standpoint, and they can't just ignore each other. Now that GGA has been essentially domesticated nothing really stands in the way of other alliances, especially green ones, from working them into their foreign policy in a positive way.