A message from the Alliance of Caffine

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I don't think Echelon's protectors practice EZI

I didn't think that Echelon's protectors could ban people of gov and do what GGA did in Hyperion surrender terms forcing them to admit one thing that they never did but you saw what happened? :rolleyes:

Making nations of 500+ technology able to pay the reps too would be a helpful improvement. A change like that should not require an EZI.

I'm sure that whenever a surrender terms includes "nations under X may not pay reps", they only have one thing on mind, and its certainly not getting reps.

I just realized you actually have a fair sized nation with over 1000 technology. If you really want to help, you should help pay the reparations.

Be a lot more useful than stunts like this. Points for the mash theme though.

Edited by Deuterium Dawn

What makes you think that this is a fair deal and you're worth that much?
You have an incredibly inflating sense of self importance.

I can only see this being laughed down.

To be fair, he was specifically and explicity singled out as being banned from ever returning to Echelon Government. That's gotta do wonders for the ego.

To be fair, he was specifically and explicity singled out as being banned from ever returning to Echelon Government. That's gotta do wonders for the ego.

Indeed. Apparently, he was a great danger to those forces arrayed against him.

I didn't think that Echelon's protectors could ban people of gov and do what GGA did in Hyperion surrender terms forcing them to admit one thing that they never did but you saw what happened? :rolleyes:

Nobody made echelon do anything. The terms were agreed to by Echelon and as such are just as much the doing of Echelon as they are the doing of Echelon's protectors.

What makes you think you, Caffine is worth anything to those that have made peace with your previous alliance. Karma is not stupid enough to take you up on this offer, this is a sad and pathetic attempt at PR.

Some of us happen to like Caffine.

After reading this all I can do is shake my head.

You didnt fight for your alliance or your allies in this war.

You didnt financially assist your alliance mates while they fought honorably.

You bailed on your alliance during a war and then stated it was for their own good.

If you were truly interested in their well being I would think you would have stayed and tried to help rebuild the alliance that has protected you for so long. But no, you hid in peace mode, protected your infrastructure, then left them to pay off reps without your assistance.

Sorry Caffine... you just arent worth it