A message from the Alliance of Caffine

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, he was specifically and explicity singled out as being banned from ever returning to Echelon Government. That's gotta do wonders for the ego.

True enough, but logistically the EZI of his nation would never come close to half the terms Echelon is paying.

This had little to no chance of working. However, it is possible that he is using the fact that the alliances who fought Echelon(Or at least some of them) wanted Caffine especially to try and get better terms for Echelon. I understand his reasoning for making this thread even if most of you are calling "PR move" on this. But Caffine isn't that bad of a guy.

Reminds me of some old dude from GATO.

huh?

After reading this all I can do is shake my head.

You didnt fight for your alliance or your allies in this war.

You didnt financially assist your alliance mates while they fought honorably.

You bailed on your alliance during a war and then stated it was for their own good.

If you were truly interested in their well being I would think you would have stayed and tried to help rebuild the alliance that has protected you for so long. But no, you hid in peace mode, protected your infrastructure, then left them to pay off reps without your assistance.

Sorry Caffine... you just arent worth it

i got to say, i read the whole thread but this summing up of the facts was particularly helpful

So many levels of ridiculousness going on... why would you offer to EZI yourself? You're a loyal member. The fact that you breath the same air that your enemies do probably pisses them off. If I was you I'd do everything I can to remind them that I'm still here... not offer to leave forever. That's worth more than any reps in the world.

So many levels of ridiculousness going on... why would you offer to EZI yourself? You're a loyal member. The fact that you breath the same air that your enemies do probably pisses them off. If I was you I'd do everything I can to remind them that I'm still here... not offer to leave forever. That's worth more than any reps in the world.

Nah, not really.

By all means, go and join another alliance and move your way up the ladder, Caffine. I don't care what you do now.

Nah, not really.

By all means, go and join another alliance and move your way up the ladder, Caffine. I don't care what you do now.

Then what difference does it make if he joins the gov of Echelon or any other alliance?

If he does not matter why is he the only one singled out in the terms Echelon has?

Wasn't ridiculous amounts of rep, banning people from government, and silly surrender terms and forcing a rewrite of history (admit you started this war!!!) the kinds of things that caused Karma to exist in the first place?

I'm getting mixed signals from Karma here...

Wasn't ridiculous amounts of rep, banning people from government, and silly surrender terms and forcing a rewrite of history (admit you started this war!!!) the kinds of things that caused Karma to exist in the first place?

I'm getting mixed signals from Karma here...

Banning some peacemode loudmouthed "warrior" from govt who got this on himself... funny that now hes the one taking *expletive deleted* to the face and people are whining

o/ MA

O/ KAIT

1. I don't think Echelon's protectors practice EZI

2. You're not in an alliance. They could just EZI you anyway and keep the terms the same.

They also don't impose draconian terms...

Banning some peacemode loudmouthed "warrior" from govt who got this on himself... funny that now hes the one taking *expletive deleted* to the face and people are whining

o/ MA

O/ KAIT

That could be said of anyone ever banned from government or an alliance via surrender terms from war. It all depends on how their enemy viewed that individual.

Just because you didn't like what he had to say or the way he said it, how is banning him from government any different than any other kind of surrender term individual-ban?

I don't recall Karma's message being "we're against ludicrous terms except if someone's a real jerk."

Nobody made echelon do anything. The terms were agreed to by Echelon and as such are just as much the doing of Echelon as they are the doing of Echelon's protectors.

This is the sanest thing I have read in these here forums for, well, it seems like forever.

Nobody made echelon do anything. The terms were agreed to by Echelon and as such are just as much the doing of Echelon as they are the doing of Echelon's protectors.
By threat of utter destruction and disbandment. Caffine has offered an alternative, perhaps an alternative that Echelon and Karma did not think of it. Is it so bad for Caffine to offer?