Blame Electron Sponge

UberSpion

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here to call out Sponge for all of his wrong doings. This joke of an alliance he's in is just rofflarous. Ooooh wow, look at me and my e-booze....

Sponge, you have done many bad things to CN. For that I have created a e-voodoo e-doll of your e-likeness. I pray to Grenval that he has mercy on your e-soul that will no longer be in the heavens of Planet Bob.

I didn't give you permission to use Voodoo Dolls. <_<

I don't know who this person is, but I hate him from what everyone says about him. I heard he ran over an old lady crossing the street and then giggled about it when someone pointed it out. What a jerk.

EDIT: fail colors are fail. It's impossible to hide the text "hello sponge" because these forums won't let me :(

Edited by Nintenderek

I could, but I think the resulting booze embargo may hurt me more in the long run. :(

There is no limit to Sponge's evil.

On the first point, my bar might be able to make up on some of the shortfall.

On the latter, no argument at all from me. That man once looked at me funny.

UberSpion I'm sorry but I'm going to have to revoke your posting license. This hurts me more than it hurts you, believe me.

I keep wondering how many posting licenses i hold, because I have had it revoked so many times already by people...

SPONGE YOU ARE SO MONSTROUS, NOT EVEN THE COOKIE MONSTER WANTS TO HANG WITH YOU....

cookie-monster-diet.jpg

Edited by UberSpion

I keep wondering how many posting licenses i hold, because I have had it revoked so many times already by people...

SPONGE YOU ARE SO MONSTROUS, NOT EVEN THE COOKIE MONSTER WANTS TO HANG WITH YOU....

cookie-monster-diet.jpg

I think I just LoL'D.