Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

I love you too.

That's not much of a response, boy. You see, these are some serious allegations, pal. The very fact you make a joke of it suggests, no, it confirms that you have no answer to me, sweetheart. That my logic is simply too much for you, and the truth hurts, sugar. So, tell me, is this an admission that you really don't care about justice after all, and this whole war was just for revenge, cupcake?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, I can do it and it is ok, but when they do it then it is bad. Can we say hypocrite?

I seem to remember you saying that you would not have STA take any terms but White peace the last war you lost. We are no different. One suggestion, your opinion is bias and skewed, leave it at home.

What did STA do to deserve differently?

And its good to know that your counteroffer to them was a joke, if all you will accept is white peace :)

I was going to write out a long winded and factual reply as to why Karma is hypocritical to the point of being funny. Then I remembered that there's no point.

At least I don't see any more of the white horse, good guy, ending oppression and making CN a better place garbage anymore. That's all gone and been replaced with "Well, you deserve it"

Since everyone around here loves undebatable statistics (myself included), here you go.

This does not factor in things like viceroys or special terms from us, nor does it factor in the special terms of moving everyone to war mode for 14 days, or specifying who can pay reps offered by you. In my opinion (though this is an opinion and not based in numerical fact like the numbers above) Your special terms are also harsher than any we've ever offered anyone.

Considering you are completely ignoring the reps in relation to the size of the alliance in question, I can't help but laugh

You do realize CN has been steadily losing players for quite a while now, right? That and we're down to 717 members, even less of which are able to pay reps due to special terms.

I guarantee you alliances like GPA (as an example) were larger than that when we gave them terms.

The bottom line is you're charging us 8x more cash and 3x more tech than we've made in reps in every war we've been in ever. And we've been in just about every war.

Don't try to say inflation or alliance size or hypothetical math somehow make these terms reasonable. They are not.

I see NPO as partly a training alliance for new players who come and go but who learn quite a bit. One of my roles in the NPO is as a Mentor Division Leader, where I should be responsible for training lower level NS nations in CN stuff, do some <OOC>Roleplay</OOC> and so forth. I believe the terms are a direct threat to that, something close to my heart. Some people here say we can pay them in 3 months... They say it like they believe it, it's kinda worrying. Even if we both agreed we could pay, the timeframe is pretty long...

Anyway, FAN did something well. But they perhaps didn't try to be what we were if you see what I mean.

There are plenty of other alliances that does this. Get over the idea that the NPO is somehow special and needs special treatment.

That's not much of a response, boy. You see, these are some serious allegations, pal. The very fact you make a joke of it suggests, no, it confirms that you have no answer to me, sweetheart. That my logic is simply too much for you, and the truth hurts, sugar. So, tell me, is this an admission that you really don't care about justice after all, and this whole war was just for revenge, cupcake?

I've been cornered by your merciless logic.

Also, what is hypothetical math?

You do realize CN has been steadily losing players for quite a while now, right? That and we're down to 717 members, even less of which are able to pay reps due to special terms.

I guarantee you alliances like GPA (as an example) were larger than that when we gave them terms.

The bottom line is you're charging us 8x more cash and 3x more tech than we've made in reps in every war we've been in ever. And we've been in just about every war.

Don't try to say inflation or alliance size or hypothetical math somehow make these terms reasonable. They are not.

How many members does GPA have?

And yes, because you haven't done a thing to deserve these terms at all, and you definitely have tried to do the math out. Again, read Azaghul's post and the post by Gremlins to get an explanation on just how payable these reps are and how proportionality works.

Thanks.

2. The extra clauses have a chance of making it an eternal war or unpayable. Read the thread.

No it doesn't. Your leaders lied to you and your allies.

Each nation will only be warred on for 14 days. No more, no less. Peace will be offered after the 14 days. We would also maintain a list of who has warred the requisite 14 days and who hasn't. Once there has reached 90 percent compliance, then the other portions of the terms begins.

Nice, I can do it and it is ok, but when they do it then it is bad. Can we say hypocrite?

I seem to remember you saying that you would not have STA take any terms but White peace the last war you lost. We are no different. One suggestion, your opinion is bias and skewed, leave it at home.

Well how about this senario...

NPO is required to have all nations out of peace mode for 8 weeks of war and then white peace is given. Furthermore any nation that decides to stay in peace mode is expelled from the Order. This would give the waring nations plenty of time to destroy your infra and teach (lets be honest that's what they really want) and you get your white peace.

Err, no.

Mar 8: GPA drops to 406 members, with 255 active nations, and total NS of 3,624,344. Its nuclear stockpile is reduced to 402 warheads and it is involved in 1136 wars.
Edited by Teriethien

Well how about this senario...

NPO is required to have all nations out of peace mode for 8 weeks of war and then white peace is given. Furthermore any nation that decides to stay in peace mode is expelled from the Order. This would give the waring nations plenty of time to destroy your infra and teach (lets be honest that's what they really want) and you get your white peace.

I think we drop all extra terms other than cash and tech and limit NPO to 13 nukes per nuke capable nation for eternity.

The GPA had had 374 members (or less) by the end of the war Close but no cigar.

The bottom line is, thats what the terms are.

Inflation for one, sure I remember back when 20k NS got you nukes naturally, amounts of money like this were undreamed of back then, hell people didn't even carry warchests! Now nations routinely hang onto enough money to rebuild themselves from ZI to banking range.

Whats a given value of reasonable? They are indeed hard. But they are possible, being nice to you is not our job. The terms are completable to me that says reasonable.

Thank you for completely ignoring my entire post save two words.

Hypothetical

–noun

5. a hypothetical situation instance, etc.: The Secretary of Defense refused to discuss hypotheticals with the reporters.

Math

–noun

1. (used with a singular verb) the systematic treatment of magnitude, relationships between figures and forms, and relations between quantities expressed symbolically.

I've been cornered by your merciless logic.

Now, lollipop, give me a response before I am forced to embarrass you even further. What say you, toots? You say nothing, licorice, nothing. You say you're above us little folks, saltwater taffy, and don't owe us any answer at all. Well, let me tell you something, cherry flavored cough drop, you do. NPO thought they could just ignore the masses and the cries for justice, and they told us that they didn't have to explain themselves, cookie. Do you know where they are now, strawberry flavored hard candy that you have to suck on because you're not supposed to chew on it? They're where you will be if you continue as you, with your hubris unchecked, pixie stick. Keep that in mind, cheesecake.

As for hypothetical math, that's like experimental stuff. Involving black holes. The type of stuff that the government keeps under wraps. I thought everybody knew that.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Ahhh your responsible for feeding new people the party line, this explains so much.

New nations are not affected by these peace terms, if you read the OP you'll note that the terms all specifically target older larger nations, we want the peace mode banks out, tech payments can only be made by nations over 1k tech. If you think the peace terms are a threat to an academy program you have some serious comprehension issues.

You're continually spouting nonsense generated by what I can only assume is a warped understanding of the nature of your own alliance and its history.

I don't feed anyone "Any line", I take a little offence at that. The Academy program for example gets people engaged in tech deals, they do these generally with the banks you speak about. Not only will your terms ensure that many of the banks can no longer pay, they will not be able to foster growth for new nations. Although we don't provide significant start up aid we are proud of what we accomplish through a good mentoring program. I don't feel I need to explain this more. More of your side than not has said this is about revenge and "keeping NPO down" and "Destroying" NPO. Your words, whether you believe them or not do not come close to what you allow other team mates to say,

Finally I don't "spout nonense" either and nor do I accuse others here of it except in the broadest sense of disagreeing with posts. It seems with your new found power you and some others are quite happy to take on the bully role very well, something I had thought this was was meant to stop.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=60601

The math already exists, best case 3 months worse case 6 months,

Now, lollipop, give me a response before I am forced to embarrass you even further. What say you, toots? You say nothing, licorice, nothing. You say you're above us little folks, saltwater taffy, and don't owe us any answer at all. Well, let me tell you something, cherry flavored cough drop, you do. NPO thought they could just ignore the masses and the cries for justice, and they told us that they didn't have to explain themselves, cookie. Do you know where they are now, strawberry flavored hard candy that you have to suck on because you're not supposed to chew on it? They're where you will be if you continue as you, with your hubris unchecked, pixie stick. Keep that in mind, cheesecake.

As for hypothetical math, that's like experimental stuff. Involving black holes. The type of stuff that the government keeps under wraps. I thought everybody knew that.

I'm kinda hungry now.

The GPA had had 374 members (or less) by the end of the war Close but no cigar.

The bottom line is, thats what the terms are.

Inflation for one, sure I remember back when 20k NS got you nukes naturally, amounts of money like this were undreamed of back then, hell people didn't even carry warchests! Now nations routinely hang onto enough money to rebuild themselves from ZI to banking range.

Whats a given value of reasonable? They are indeed hard. But they are possible, being nice to you is not our job. The terms are completable to me that says reasonable.

So you made these terms because they're convenient?

This is just a shot in the dark, but are you trying to get in his pants? It sounds like flirting to me.

I don't feed anyone "Any line", I take a little offence at that. The Academy program for example gets people engaged in tech deals, they do these generally with the banks you speak about. Not only will your terms ensure that many of the banks can no longer pay, they will not be able to foster growth for new nations. Although we don't provide significant start up aid we are proud of what we accomplish through a good mentoring program. I don't feel I need to explain this more. More of your side than not has said this is about revenge and "keeping NPO down" and "Destroying" NPO. Your words, whether you believe them or not do not come close to what you allow other team mates to say,

Finally I don't "spout nonense" either and nor do I accuse others here of it except in the broadest sense of disagreeing with posts. It seems with your new found power you and some others are quite happy to take on the bully role very well, something I had thought this was was meant to stop.

*sigh*

Your banks will be fine, anyone with a warchest over 200 million, no wait lets say 250 to be generous, after the two weeks are up can rebuild themselves from ZI all the way to a range where they will be wanting to buy tech again.

The beatdown of those nations will not do them lasting harm, what it WILL do is deplete their warchests and making it less likely that the NPO will be able to engage is another war in the near future.

Edit: since it might not be obvious to those who don't pay attention, 250 mil is a small sum for nations of the size were talking about.

Edited by TypoNinja

See, now you have completely changed your argument. Earlier you stated ", where I should be responsible for training lower level NS nations in CN stuff", now its not "CN stuff", but a very minor part of CN, aid and tech deals, both once again come down to pixels. Most of your academic programs will remain intact. Furthermore, you admit that you don't provide significant start up aid, meaning that it will not be a significant loss to the new nations if they can't recieve it.

You can still train new members in the science of nation building and "roleplaying". They can still trade with other nations. They can still participate in the NPO community.