Random Thoughts of Uber

UberSpion

Random Thought #1:

So, colors. Right... Segregation... Anyone else see something ethically wrong with having to be a certain color to get a bonus. Just trying to keep the nation people down.

Random Thought #2:

Is pink really all that bad? The company might be a bit "different" but i mean it is just a color right? Why all the hate? Why was it back in some war way back when, when some nations had to walk in snow to get to their school improvements, why were nations required to go to pink for terms? Is it really that bad? Look at all the tools around you today. Pink is in. Pink is now. Pink is the bees knees. If you are in a hip circle, you are in pink. I mean, if you really want to be super cool online. You do something in pink. amiright? You see what i did there? I acted like i had no space bar... Isn't that just keen. I mean I heard stacy talking to bethany about this new.... anyway... yea... pink... is so totally awesome... like omehgaw...

Random Thought #3:

So many new alliances popping up with very capable leaders. Most formerly of vox. Yet I am not seeing the success that I was thinking I would see. Would you call "building an alliance" more like planting ivy? If anyone knows what i'm talking about. This is a very general question, as are all of these. I mean look at most alliances today. Lets say... NPO.... They've been around. Moo is completely in control. Look at his strategic usage of peace mode bank nations that just happen to be his top 70 nations. I mean... smart... right... this guy really knows how to play the game. He is a bovine genius. VietFAN obviously taught this character some serious strategic moves. I can't say enough about Moo. He sounds so damn sexy.

Random Thought #4:

White peace... Do we really think that in future conflicts, especially with Electron Sponge on the loose, terms will become more "honorable"

Random Thought #5:

So, why are razors for women so different then the ones for guys? I just used one and i nicked myself just the same. I didn't sprout female reproductive organs or anything cool like that.

Random Thought #6:

IRC, people seem to be really private these days. Not much public opinion. Sure everyone will scream "we are at war" but fffffff when has that ever mattered?

Random Thought #7:

Holy crap nothing burns my biscuits like a nation that has the Custom60.png flag. It's horrid. I mean really. What kind of flag is that? OMG MY EYES...

funny-dog-pictures-what-has-been-seen.jpg

Random Thought #8:

Anyone else sick of the cheezburger cats that can't spell? I mean really. It started off as a 5 year old messing with paint for the first time... Get over it!

thank you very much, have a nice day.

Uber

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random Thought #9:

Why is trace so angry angry, and why are hippos so hungry hungry?

It clearly has nothing to do with you being one of the most annoying people that I have ever read posts of. And no, I did not open this, I was linked to it with the only commentary of 'lol'. Otherwise I would not have bothered.

It clearly has nothing to do with you being one of the most annoying people that I have ever read posts of. And no, I did not open this, I was linked to it with the only commentary of 'lol'. Otherwise I would not have bothered.

Hi Trace. :wub:

You're forgetting a few people here, pal. Nizzle, Nintenderek, Mogar, TheAUT, Rajistani ... They all would compete in the most annoying posters poll that is sure to come after this post.

Edited by potato

Also, the comments about Pink were thought-provoking. Anyone who still thinks Pink is uncool is VERY behind the times. Kinda makes me chuckle to myself just a little. *chuckle, chuckle*

I do think, though, that in some instances, it is a matter of jealousy. Their team doesn't have what Pink Team has, blah blah.. we know that already, get over it plz.