Disbandment Notice

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another disbanded alliance for Karma members to add to their anti-hegemony sigs.

Get over yourself, LA were never involved in any wars.

Very sorry to see this, LA were a good bunch. Good luck to Odin and the rest of the guys wherever they end up.

Sorry to see this guys.

I know how it feels to see something you worked so hard for be dismantled. I feel for you.

I wish luck to any LA members in finding a happy home. And I hope some of you check out DT. ;) [/shameless recruiting]

No seriously, my deepest apologies. And good luck to all of you.

Sorry to see you guys know. Knew you Yukon people before you merged. Unfortunately didnt get to know the other half all that well due to the war and a general upswing in real life afterwards. Best of luck.

Well this makes up for some of the 10,000 alliances that have been created in the past few months :awesome:

Really though, disbanding is never a fun thing, good luck to all the ex members here.

Sometimes reading this board makes me want to claw my own eyes out.

Another disbanded alliance for Karma members to add to their anti-hegemony sigs.

Sorry to see you go, LA.

What was I just saying?

I wish all of you individual members the best of luck in finding a new home. Although your alliance ultimately did not succeed, it sounds as if you learned some important lessons in alliance management nonetheless. As difficult as it may be now, we all learn the most from setbacks and failures. Your next venture will hopefully be much more enjoyable for you.

That's too bad. I hope you had a nice existence as an alliance. If any of you former members want to join the UINE, you're welcome to.

Terribly sorry to see this, LA sure had the potential...

Also to Roo, my heart goes out to you old friend, you`ve had my back ever since I joined CN a few months ago and if it weren`t for you back in the days of the Yukon Confederacy, UINE wouldn`t exist at all... Please excuse me for our heated conversation last night on IRC, and once again good luck to you old friend.

Odin, you`ve been awesome to work with in the past few weeks and hopefully you and i will keep our nice relationship going no matter where you end up... Lots of love to you and if you ever need anything you know where to find me mate...

To the rest of LA, good luck finding new and loving homes all around the cyberverse... If anyone needs any help send me a message im there for you guys no matter what happens....

Farewell LA!

o/ LA, Roo, Odin, Hellbilly

Sadly... This doesn't suprise me at all. In my brief stint as FA Consul with LA, I saw the potential to fail around every corner...

There just wasn't enough stability. Within our 1st week we had 3 name changes (SIN -> Illuminati -> LA). That alone disturbed me. And every day I logged in, there'd be a govt change. Suddenly there's 1 premier... then 2, then 3 triumvirs, etc. And every 5 seconds everything would change in terms of foreign affairs. I swear we were a protectorate of a different alliance every day! And of course, who can forget the color changes? First we were multi-colored, then red was suggested, then blue enforced, then purple... UGH. AND THE MERGERS! Why would an alliance so young welcome a merge??? Thank god I got out early on before I could become dependent on the alliance.

Let this serve as a lesson to all alliances: Ensure stability. Make a plan and stick to it! Flip-flopping will only lead to destruction!

Good luck to all LA members now displaced. Try to learn from this experience. And never give up.

Edited by demonicus adventus