Aloha's Declaration of Existence

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were ever to leave FAN (I wouldn't but you get my drift), I'd have to give your AA consideration. Little known facts about Eaglenest: in addition to being slightly off-kilter, right-wing, zombiefied gun-nuts, its citizens are also avid surfers and consider this to be the epitome of music culture:

2ypg77r.jpg

Edited by BayEagle

Echoing AJ... thanks for the warm welcome (especially from my awesome friends at Nemesis - miss you guys!) and major thanks to MK for the protection. We appreciate it!

Kait, I'll be over shortly to say hi to MA as an Aloha member :awesome:

How come all the new alliances are being created with people with less than 50 forum posts? What makes you think we need all these alliances?

I see 4 alliance announcements on the front page. 1 was made by zoomzoomzoom who has over 1000 forum posts, 2 were made by people with over 200 forums posts, then this one was POSTED by someone with under 50 posts.

All of the membership of Aloha has years of CN experience. Just because one doesn't post on the forums, doesn't mean he/she doesn't have experience.

Take me for example. I only have 792 posts on the forums (far far fewer than a lot of newer people who post a lot) which only averages out to about .76 post per day. But I can tell you that I am 99% sure that I am better than you when it comes to ANYTHING to do with an alliance.

On that note:

Contrats PJ, Big_Jess (lol jeff) and LID

Edited by CptGodzilla

How come all the new alliances are being created with people with less than 50 forum posts?

Yes, to answer this, everyone currently in Aloha has been involved with Cybernations for over a year. At one point or another, we were all members of Farkistan, an alliance with an especially low presence on the OWF - this explains the low post count.

What makes you think we need all these alliances?

We didn't want to be in any of the currently established alliances?

I see 4 alliance announcements on the front page. 1 was made by zoomzoomzoom who has over 1000 forum posts, 2 were made by people with over 200 forums posts, then this one was POSTED by someone with under 50 posts.

All of the membership of Aloha has years of CN experience. Just because one doesn't post on the forums, doesn't mean he/she doesn't have experience.

Take me for example. I only have 792 posts on the forums (far far fewer than a lot of newer people who post a lot) which only averages out to about .76 post per day. But I can tell you that I am 99% sure that I am better than you when it comes to ANYTHING to do with an alliance.

On that note:

Contrats PJ, Big_Jess (lol jeff) and LID

So what you're trying to tell me is that Member No.: 491 and Member No.: 13,391 have been here a lot longer than Member No.: 23,928?

How come all the new alliances are being created with people with less than 50 forum posts? What makes you think we need all these alliances?

I know this is an obscure concept but some of the older nations in the game have perhaps learned over the years that posting anything but official announcements on the OWF is sometimes not worth the hassle, and quite a few of them figured that on the previous forums. Additionally there is not a lack of alliances in the game that restrict their members from posting on the OWF and where even their government maintains a sparse presence.

I think you'd be quite surprised at the collective experience found in some small alliances. Many of them contain a plurality of members that have held government positions and maintain friends in more "important" alliances. In fairness there are also a considerable number of small alliances who are, trying to phrase this politely, a bit lost in the magnitude of CN history they've missed.

I know this is an obscure concept but some of the older nations in the game have perhaps learned over the years that posting anything but official announcements on the OWF is sometimes not worth the hassle,...

Yea too many trolls to play whack-a-troll with. Anyway good luck on the new alliance.