Question to Poison Clan

magicninja

So unless I clearly accuse Karma of different things you will continue to guess at what I might be saying and conclude my posts are accusations against Karma. I will try to clear this up in one sentence so there will be no lines to look between.

I DONT BLAME KARMA FOR ANY PART OF THIS INCIDENT.

Maybe calling karma hypocrites for not rolling PC for this was a typo then. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny that even I can acknowledge the mistake on our end, but that you can't recognize the mistake on your end for the misleading bios.
Just an update this is all being worked out as we speak. We apologize to California we didnt spot the mistake in some of their bio's before this took place. We'll do our best to make everything right. Thanks to those that helped.

Good luck to everyone on resolving this.

From now on if I see two other alliances having a problem of some sort, I'll make a thread about it. CN is about to become a better place by leaps and bounds.

We got it solved didn't we? Not to mention solved in a very amusing and entertaining way. Much better then private channels.

From now on if I see two other alliances having a problem of some sort, I'll make a thread about it. CN is about to become a better place by leaps and bounds.

The popcorn patrol demands satisfaction.

Haven't you noticed that this is the trend on OWF nowadays? Nearly all the conversation is about some other alliance's problems.

Haven't you noticed that this is the trend on OWF nowadays? Nearly all the conversation is about some other alliance's problems.

That's part of why I do a lot of avoiding these boards when I can (apart from having a life, but if I remember right, that has something to do with OOC that results in warns etc), it's such an incredible waste of time.

Say what you'd like, but to me, 27 pages of BS from all sides to arrive at

Just an update this is all being worked out as we speak. We apologize to California we didnt spot the mistake in some of their bio's before this took place. We'll do our best to make everything right. Thanks to those that helped."
is .. well, I would say it's dumb, but for me to call something else besides myself dumb is very hypocritical and maybe I shouldn't do it.

At any rate, PC is still among my favorite allies and that's not going to change anytime soon. Keep keepin' it real, PC ;)

That's an acknowledgment to us that you made a mistake? I don't see it anywhere in there. Try again.

We apologize to Poison Clan, more specifically Twisted, for the some California members changing their bios? :awesome:

Also for skunky beer, girls that aren't up to spec, thunderstorms during picnics and open toed shoes.

Edit: And most of all we are apologize for those huge mandiva sunglasses. We stole the gems off of a pair that Paris Hilton dropped and next thing we know blingless diva sunglasses were a popular trend among men.

Actually, we should apologize to the world for that one, I think. Sorry, World.

Edited by Roadie

[OOC] I have been away from the game for the last two weeks (colllege finals, then graduation/moving across the country) so I had no idea what was going on, so you can all blame me for leaving PC w/o its leader during which time this occurred.[/OOC]

Re: magicninja, TBH I didn't even see this thread until after mhawk, California, and I resolved the issue, so honestly it had no bearing on the outcome whatsoever. To the rest of the "justice and honor" crew, stop trying to impose your sense of morality on me and my alliance, I am a big boy and don't need you jerking yourselves off over how much more honorable you are than I am to determine what the right thing to do is. If I wanted to be told how I can or cannot behave I would have been in the Hegemony, thanks.

[OOC] I have been away from the game for the last two weeks (colllege finals, then graduation/moving across the country) so I had no idea what was going on, so you can all blame me for leaving PC w/o its leader during which time this occurred.[/OOC]

Re: magicninja, TBH I didn't even see this thread until after mhawk, California, and I resolved the issue, so honestly it had no bearing on the outcome whatsoever. To the rest of the "justice and honor" crew, stop trying to impose your sense of morality on me and my alliance, I am a big boy and don't need you jerking yourselves off over how much more honorable you are than I am to determine what the right thing to do is. If I wanted to be told how I can or cannot behave I would have been in the Hegemony, thanks.

I see........well good show then without all the extracurricular comments.

See bolded

The same could be said to you in regards to forcing the weaker to cough up tech money and land through raids.

Always glad to know we aren't going to be nuked. I, as a member of California, appreciate that PC is resolving this issue fairly and peacefully, given that it seemed to have been a misunderstanding. I'm pretty sure the "was" in our profiles was a typo, since I was never told the protectorate treaty was canceled; we just chose not to get involved in this conflict, as California by and large is a neutral alliance. The Governator recently corrected the typo in his latest copypasta memo:

"California is protected by TPF. We have chosed not to activate our ODP with them and are thus neutral in this conflict."

EDIT: Ah crap. I just realized there's another typo. -_-"

Edited by Taishaku

See bolded

The same could be said to you in regards to forcing the weaker to cough up tech money and land through raids.

oh jeez, if you're going to blame PC for that, you have to blame every alliance that has ever raided, and every person that has ever raided. But yeah, let's blame them because of convenience, and because we're all feeling a bit too high and mighty these days because we feel we changed the world and must get everyone to conform to the new rules.

Yeah, let's do that. Merrie Melodies, you can boldly lead the charge into this new world, this new way of doing things. You, sir, are the hero of this new Planet Bob, blaming one for the "crimes" of many.

Yeah, that's the spirit. Good job. woo. hoo.

See bolded

I was going to say the same could be said about imposing PC's raiding rules onto everyone else when it involves the Pink Sphere.